Merry Christmas

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Happy holidays to all of yall... Whether you like me or not....

I'm kinda drunk, but feeling very merry right now.....So no drunk posting...

Enjoy everyone.....It's not about the gifts, but the time spent with family and friends, which is something that could never be replaced, nor should be taken for granted......

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Word! What did you and everyone else get for X-Mas? Wifey got me SOUL!

1000965e.jpg

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I have to wait til the morning, I'll post some pics in the morning..

I hear good things about the soul headphones for listening......Let me know.

I'm in the market for some good listening headphones that aren't beats by dre...lmao.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
They are sick! Big difference...the SOULS have much more bass than any of my regular headphones...crisp highs and a solid deep bass. They would be horrible for making beats (if you do it with headphones) but clean as hell for listening.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Merry Christmas to the Ill-Fam! Didn't open my stuff yet, but I already got a bag of coal; my PC died! So I'm spending the day fixing that.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Here's what wifey bought ME!!

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO

Attachments

• DT770.jpg
    DT770.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 147

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Merry Christmas fellas, I hope that today brings lots of love and egg nog. Enjoy!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Nice....^^^

I also got the Magic trackpad to replace my damn magic mouse that was pissing me off countless times...

LP*

ILLIEN
Merry Christmas people!
Don't have pictures but I got a 32" flat screen tv and a couple video games lol
Wont know what I got from my girl or her mom till later next week. But spent the day with some family and friends so it was a good day. The SOULS look dope.and @ sucio ya the beats by dre kinda sucked, not worth the money for sure. I had a pair and snapped the band not long after having them lol

I got to eat , thats what it was like for Christmas around here this year, but its cool.
I dont really need anything. (except to eat).

My daughter called and that was a great present.

I didnt even get to do that, have to say it was a bit shitty this year. Hopefully things will pick up before next xmas. If the world dont end before that, lol.