Administrator
illest o.g.
GIF by Sky

Reactions: TWU

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Merry Christmas ILLiens!

MERRY CHRIMBO and HNY!

@Tarboosh Record, nice beat, just checked your soundcloud and you have a good collection of dope beats there, i will get around to checking them all out soon. Straight up fire. I have question for you, do you mix your beat in a DAW or is that all straight out of your MPC?
Get in the ILL beat battles, from what i'm hearing you'll be bringing fresh competition to the ILLMUZIK elites!

Battle Points: 27
@Tarboosh Record, nice beat, just checked your soundcloud and you have a good collection of dope beats there, i will get around to checking them all out soon. Straight up fire. I have question for you, do you mix your beat in a DAW or is that all straight out of your MPC?
Get in the ILL beat battles, from what i'm hearing you'll be bringing fresh competition to the ILLMUZIK elites!
Yo man, thanks ... I mainly just get a quick mix in the MPC and bounce it out to garageband on my laptop and tinker about with it a bit on there. Luckily I have mates who are good at mixing and I send them stems if I need anything to sound more professional... Im too old and lazy to learn anything new and if I do it takes ages Ive just about got my head around collecting/chopping samples and drum patterns.
I will defo get involved with the battles (I actually host a monthly battle at stbbforever.com)...

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
You’re @Tarboosh Record never too old to learn anything new but you can be too lazy and the key is to find something that is challenging and interesting to learn and equally important: relatable.

members online