Merry Christmas To All

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Fade - Merry X-Mas and thanks for all that you've done throughout the year. It's been a tough year but I'm confident that things will pick up and get back on track. I'm really feeling IllSkratch.com & IllStars.com, both are great sites and have a lot to offer.

Mods & Staff - Merry X-Mas and thanks for being Fades right hand, you guys/gals are the ones that support and keep order. I'm sure that Fade can breathe a lot easier because of the work and efforts that you all make. Keep it up!

IllVets - Merry X-Mas and thanks for being the heart and soul of the site. You all have helped me so much, more than most of you know and I am greatful. ***Special Thanks to DP, Q, Oz, DOX, Ominous Red, Lion, DJ Excellence, Big Tone, Gustto, 420Beatz, Relic, 2Good, Steez, Sucio, Da Relic, Pug, skid, Knox Raw, Kil, static, mono, ayr0n, Quality, 7th Angel, Stress and those that I didn't name but made so many quality contributions to the site and to me personally.***

IllNewcomers - Merry X-Mas! You guys/gals are the future of this site. Speak up, get involved and don't be afraid to ask or say what's on your minds. This site has proven that it has everything you need for music production. Now the door is open for you guys to take over and do your thing, so don't sit in the shadows, stand up and keep it moving.

Have a SAFE Holiday season and Merry X-Mas...

-dac

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Good thread!! I have to agree, happy holidays to everyone on the site. Be well, spend time with family, and don't forget to give to those who really need it!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Happy holidays to everyone here, new and old. ill be driving down to Tampa on Wednesday to spend the holidays with my parents.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Thanks for the consideration, Dac...

Definitely my gift from you guys this year is the drive and motivation to expand myself musically and to be more versatile of a "beat maker". Thanks and definitely appreciate what you guys contribute to this great community.

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year y'all!

As many a sappy Ill story starts out, I definitely wouldn't be the producer/beatmaker I am today without y'all, this place really has always influenced the way I produce in all aspects. Hope everyone has a safe holidays, let the new year spark the motivation to 1+up your game like it does me. Happy holidays fam!

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to yo guys too! Stay healthy and keep them bangers coming.
What's up with Illmuzik in 2011? Any plans? I guess you need a Glitch Beat Battle and some advanced tutorials on that, because kids are going crazy on this right now.

Pce
Mono