Mayweather vs. Ortiz

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
what a shitty fight....

Mayweather is a pro....no doubt about that....but the way the fight ended was just shitty.....

He was right, though... "protect yourself at all times"

But at the same token....That's like when you come out in the first or last round to touch gloves and you just blast the other dude...everyone would say how dirty that was...

Yes the headbutt was dirty.....but that didn't cause the other person to lose the fight....

But the way Ortiz was talking at the end of the fight just took me a little off kilter...

The dude was ok about how it ended...either he felt that he deserved to lose....OR......here it comes..................................

He got paid to lose that fight....and he couldn't hide the joy he got for taking that fall....

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
what a shitty fight....

Mayweather is a pro....no doubt about that....but the way the fight ended was just shitty.....

He was right, though... "protect yourself at all times"

But at the same token....That's like when you come out in the first or last round to touch gloves and you just blast the other dude...everyone would say how dirty that was...

Yes the headbutt was dirty.....but that didn't cause the other person to lose the fight....

But the way Ortiz was talking at the end of the fight just took me a little off kilter...

The dude was ok about how it ended...either he felt that he deserved to lose....OR......here it comes..................................

He got paid to lose that fight....and he couldn't hide the joy he got for taking that fall....

I got the feelin he was copestetic about everything, but the fight was shitty. After touching gloves you reset and give a few feet then you go at it, MW didnt do that. Ortiz was shocked and looked to the Ref, the Ref was shocked that the fight was even happening lol (He was actually talking to an official or something.) MY was legal for it, but it was dirty, legal or not.

Matter fact, as soon as they hugged, look at MW's face, he knew he was gonna punch him as soon as he got 4in away, and he did exactly that. Me and my dad played it back several times. Shit was a sucker punch after taking advantage of a courtesy, but a legal one.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Ortiz was OK with it because he knew he was wrong...yup it was a shitty ending but fukkit I don't blame MW for retaliating with a dirty tactic when Ortiz initiated it.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
Man that shit was dirty. The ref never reset them to fight, Ortiz would've won that fight if they wouldve went the distance. And how MW did Larry Merchant was totally uncalled for. Boxing really is not the sport it used to be. If MW claims to be the best boxer there is than he did not need to do what he did. Ortiz was not right either. MW new he couldnt beat Ortiz so he had to pull that stunt. Matter fact every boxer that he beat over the course of his career were either on their way out of boxing or was no where on his level except Ortiz. Question still remains why wont he fight Pacquiao?........

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
wow what fight were you watching. MW had Ortiz frustrated. MW was dominating that fight. Ortiz never fought anybody with MW skills. Ortiz was trying to use his head since the 2nd round. truth be told it did end on a bad note but it all went down starting with what Ortiz did. as far as pacman he said he would do the olympic style testing so i wouldnt be surprised to see that fight happen within the next year.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Have you guys ever seen a fighter give a headbutt using the power of his legs? Ortiz actually leaped for MW's chin! I mean your legs harness the strongest muscles in your body! Had he connected flush...there's no doubt MW would've been done. You just don't use a tactic like that if you're winning and in control of the fight. That was desperation! As much as I dislike MW, I can't fault him on that one. Ortiz wanted a dirty fight and MW finished it with a dirty tactic!

The funny thing is that Ortiz said throughout the whole build up to this fight that MW couldn't get in his head, but then tries to pull off the headbutt from hell...lol, I guess MW not only got in his head, but he beat him at dirty boxing as well.

Where's Eldia? I'd luv to hear his opinion on this because he's a boxer.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
I dont like MW either but you gotta give him props. he always takes the big fight. hes not dodging pacman. he wants him to agree to the drug test. I always root against the guy and he always manages to pull it out.

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
i wanna kno what ortiz said to him right before MW knocked him down

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
To say that Ortiz was going to win that fight is ridiculous....Mayweather was just chopping the dude down....

I wish the fight went the distance....It had the makings of a pretty decent bout...or a decent asswhoopin...

I tell you what, though...that Canelo Alvarez in the previous fight has some power....