Massive problems loading the Illmuzik page

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
When you say you checked on other computers, are they all from your home? Have you tried somewhere else?

Because since you said you didn't change anything and it just happened suddenly, the only thing I can think of is your internet provider. It's odd but I've seen it happen. The fact that you mention it goes on and off with these time-windows, I'm thinking it's your provider.

Can you check first from another computer like at school/work/friend's?

Nothing has changed on the server. If you want, you can email me: fade@illmuzik.com

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Alright, I checked on a friend's smartphone inside a café since I don't own one myself and it seemed to work (besides the slow connectivity, but I think that's normal in public places). The issue still remains at my home so I guess you're right.
It's still really weird that it just affects this page. I keep on monitoring it and hope for the best. Otherwise I gotta call my provider and ask what the f their problem is with ill muzik, hah.
cheers
Ok that's good to know. I've had issues myself in the past with my provider and certain sites, even IllMuzik. Eventually it goes away. But you could just call them and see. I think they also have some sort of cache and for some reason it gets fucked up.

If you want to be sure if it's you or not, always check this site first: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Alright, it took a couple days but you were right, it eventually just went away. No clue what that was but as long as Illmuzik is running again for me, all's good
Glad to hear it. I don't know why some sites do that on certain ISPs but at least it's solved now.