manteca.

Manteca

Sup yall. The names Manteca because its the spanish word for butter... and you know my beats is butter. ;)
been making beats for a minute now and decided I want to get heard I guess. I'm not looking for anything more out of the music I make.

I have played guitar and piano for a good 8-9 years and my main loves are jazz and hip hop. I can be an old school head but I'm open to everything new as well. Looking forward to get to know a few of the homies at Illkmuzik and maybe participate in a few competitions and what not, I'm not really sure what thats gonna entail yet but I'm down for whatever.

Im about the old school (im talkin all the way from like kool g/masta ace/rakim all the way to tribe/de la/black star/ and like the pharcyde... just a taste) and anything fresh as long as its got substance and gives me something to think about narmsayin. I'm gona assume theres a whole lot of dilla heads on here, i fuck with yall. I like to dig crates and i'll sample anything. I watch a lot of the simpsons and tarantino movies when i make beats.

Thanks for reading and hit me up if you wana colab a beat together or want me to hear some of your beats i'm always down for some new shit. my soundcloud is below, i'll be adding more in the coming days as i work out what beats i want out there on the internet. peace!!

https://soundcloud.com/man-teca