Man that dude from Luxembourg is straight up ghetto

B

BeatTRibe

Man, I'm reading some of these posts here and it trips me out that these cats in europe be slangin'...straight up ghetto...sound like some of my homeboyz from Oakland. Hip-hop is truly an international language.

Peace Y'all

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

I'm glad SOMEONE here can read the posts on this site, I have the hardest time figuring out what some of you guys are saying...

Nick

C

Copenhagen

I dislike that...(hate is such a strong word that I'll refrain from using it...):D

If I'm not from the streets of fx NY, then I don't speak like I'm from there...wouldn't be natural. Nor would I start speaking ebonics just cause some of my "idols" are black and do so. :finger:

B

BeatTRibe

Some of us grew up on ebonics...in fact I use to live in the home of ebonics...or at least where the controversy was about.

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

Are you talking about Oakland? Weren't they trying to teach ebonics as an official dialect of American English there about 10 years ago?

Nick

B

BeatTRibe

Originally posted by vitaminman
Are you talking about Oakland? Weren't they trying to teach ebonics as an official dialect of American English there about 10 years ago?

Yeah I grew up in Oakland.

T

ThePryme

I believe the English language should be a standardized language for al of the United States. They shouldn't teach anything else as a primary language. I mean you dont have school in France teching people in Spanish. My little brother went to a school with primarily Mexican students and so he got in a class that tought everything in Spanish. So he had to get transferred out.

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
should I start to write in my own language?

I'm talkin the same way in my own language but I must admit that I hate people from luxembourg writin that kind of slang in their own language, I can feel if thatz lame cause it aint my native language, I prefere french... there you have a madass slang...

some word in luxembourgish ( does that word exist lol)

hoe = houer ( like : hoe-uh-ah )
or pute ( hoe in french) ... my favourite words ...

I aint have to be ghetto to talk like dis lol
friends of mine are "gangstas" lol but they aint talkin like this lol... they dominicans

members online