Maidana vs. Broner

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Big disappointment . He's not fully committed to being the best in his sport. Earlier this year, he went on tour as a hiphop artist, and in the process, gained a significant amount of weight. Roy jones used to play basketball before fights and did rap cds, but that was when he was already at the top of his sport for many years, not on his climb up. In the end he'll be a good fighter, like zab judah in his prime. not a great one.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i hear you on that. i'm glad he lost. simply because i'm hoping that it will teach him to focus on boxing instead of all that other b.s. that he is known for (all the stuff that you mentioned above). he thought (thinks) that he's floyd, but the part of floyd that he NEEDS to copy, his work ethic, is where he's really lacking. hopefully this loss was a wake up call.

ill o.g.
they are trying to Maidana as a good challenge for floyd. i dont see it.

By the way bro, the next big thing is this guy Gennady Golovkin. He's the 2nd coming of Marvin haggler, but with more technical skills and superb conditioning. says he will fight anyone from 147-160. if floyd plans on fighting him, he should do it sooner than later.

ill o.g.
IFWT_50-on-Broner-1.png