Lost 2 friends last night.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Lost two of the most talented people I've been around last night in a car crash.... Ages 23 and 29.... That's way too young....

Put a lot of shit into perspective.

You see it on TV and you just keep it moving....when it impacts you...it's a horrible feeling...

I've lost a lot of people in my life and it's a terrible feeling and has gotten old pretty quickly.

Tell your loved ones you love them...no matter what occurs between yall... This way you never feel like you should've done this or that....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Lost two of the most talented people I've been around last night in a car crash.... Ages 23 and 29.... That's way too young....

Put a lot of shit into perspective.

You see it on TV and you just keep it moving....when it impacts you...it's a horrible feeling...

I've lost a lot of people in my life and it's a terrible feeling and has gotten old pretty quickly.

Tell your loved ones you love them...no matter what occurs between yall... This way you never feel like you should've done this or that....

I know the feeling..the sad thing is I keep doing the same shit. Some things just can't be forgiven I guess. It really hurts though...it really hurts!

Leave it on the door step of the man upstairs big homie...that's all u can do!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Life lives you, i had to watch my mom go through rough time after 26 years of happiness with my stephfather untill he died due to cardiac arrest. You blink once and you get forced to snap back into the relevance of every day. Dont regret, dont delay and be humble because at the end of the day you get proven that you dont know anything. Accept it, its always unfair regardless then honor your lost ones like they wanted to see you. My condoleance to you sucio.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I feel you...I've lost so many friends it's ridiculous...I've even loss both parents. These things change you, they change your whole perspective on life...Sometimes I forget how precious life is but I'm constantly reminded by the death of someone else. It's ironic that we get so many 2nd chances in life yet we don't get a 2nd chance at life itself.

My sympathy and thoughts go out to their friends and family.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Sorry to hear it fam, I agree with everything already said. Take comfort that they are in a better place, no pain, no struggle.

My condolences, they were far too young. I have lost a couple friends to car/bike accidents. One commited suicide, and my best friend from school nearly died to cancer, but hes currently holding strong. Lost my mum to a major stroke, she was 50 yrs old. One thing certain about life is death, and yeah it does change your outlook on life.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Thanks everyone.....

Basically it's been a tough couple of days....so some background on these guys

Alex was part owner of an up and coming studio out here in the Orlando area....a studio where you could record...and get vocal training and musical training......they also had a really nice rehearsal room green screened out for videos. The place literally was nextdoor to Guitar Center...(wanna talk about location....) Website coming soon www.tmlorlando.com or you could just follow the link on the FB page.

The guy was literally the most talented person I've been around musically in my entire life.....the guy not just played everything.....he played everything well...

Ray was an extremely rare vocal talent....he also taught vocal lessons at the lab. An extremely soulful singer.

I've lost a few friends in my day....this one hit me a little harder than the others...mainly because I know that the world lost something special in these guys.

So an artist that was working directly with the lab (dubstep artist) lost her producer and her writer the same day... I'm considering stepping in and being one of the main producers for the lab. I'm not sure if I have the time to be doing that with all the things I have going on right now.

It's very important to leave a legacy.....

And it's even more important to live every day as if it were your last.....Never leave angry....never leave your loved ones angry...always leave on a positive note, because you may never see them again.

It's been a hellacious couple of days.... But music is so therapeutic....and that's really why I do what I do....

members online