Looking for some music suggestions

DawnEHboy

Fair-weather Nihilist
Battle Points: 1
I don't listen to a whole lot of hip hop. Looking for some good suggestions to get into. Old school, new stuff, some good underground stuff, any and everything you enjoy.

Also super interested in some producers/artists/tracks that made you fall in love with hip hop to begin with.

Most of the stuff I listen to nowadays is basically Jedi Mind Tricks, AOTP (really any of those guys), still bump so old Chamillionaire cause I've gotta stay true to at least a little of my Houston roots.

Joey Phillips

Joey Greco
Check Dope Dod, a unique (in my opinion) crew from the Netherlands, and Madchild; a Canadian old-school rapper. Hope you 'll find interesting their music ^^

DawnEHboy

Fair-weather Nihilist
Battle Points: 1
Check Dope Dod, a unique (in my opinion) crew from the Netherlands, and Madchild; a Canadian old-school rapper. Hope you 'll find interesting their music ^^

They're both definitely interesting and stand out in some way. Dude from Dope Dod looks like a goth Mathew Lillard though.

T

TripHopMaker

Maybe you will be interested in instrumental dark hip-hop. So, I would like to share this artist:

If no, I recommend to pay attention to this guys:

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
What Got Me Into The Instrumental Side Of Hip-Hop Was When I Heard Necro/Non-Phixion Inst. Playlist. They Have That Dusty Underground Sounding Vinyl Quality. Plus Try Hipstrumentals They Got Good Producers There Be A Lot Of Compilation Mixtapes On Datpiff But There's So Much Online Just Type In A Few Keywords & You Can't Miss Really

These are my Favorite ( American ) rap Albums of All Time :

Schoolboy Q : Oxymoron
50 Cent : The Massascare
Ye West : The College Dropout
Eminem : Curtains Call
The Game : Doctor's Advocate
Tyga : The Gold Album
Ye West : Graduation
50 Cent : Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Schoolboy Q : Blank Face

these got me addicted

and These are my Favorite Rap songs of All Time :

Mobb Deep : Shook Ones
Ice Cube : It was a Good Day
Dre : Still Dre
Biggie : Juicy
Tupac : California Love
Eminem : Lose Yourself
Hichkas : Ye Mosht Sarbaz
Kanye West : All Falls Down
The Game : California Vacation
50 Cent : In The Club
Snoop Dogg : Nuthin but a G Thang
Mobb Deep : Survival of the Fittest

and more ...

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
Hmm personally im more from the poetry hiphop. But also just hiphop that has some good beats and good meaningfull lyrics.

Company flow
El-p
Atmosphere
Dynospectrum
Cunninglynguist
Army of pharaos
Mr. lif
Sage francis
Hilltophoods
Cypress hill
Vast aire
Copywrite