Looking for Producers for Upcoming Vlog

SHOTBYTYSE

Hi all! I was recommend here by OGBama as she thought the network here may be able to help.

I'm a filmmaker & will be starting a weekly vlog next month to document my life & career. I'm looking for producers/DJ's/mixers to be featured/credited in return for the use of their music within the vlog. Moving forward, my vlog will become the focus of my career & would love to work regularly with some like minded people around the world.

I use MusicBed & Premium Beat each week for my clients. If approparite for any of my commercial work, I'd love to also get you paid for commercial use wherever I can.

Mainly looking for NY inspired jazz/funk/hip hop. Really anything chilled with a groove. Casey Neistat is a massive influence of mine if that gives you an idea.

I can't post links here yet, but find my work under SHOTBYTYSE on Instagram, Vimeo or throw a .com on the end.

Thanks all, stoked to be part of the forum.

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
Hi all! I was recommend here by OGBama as she thought the network here may be able to help.

I'm a filmmaker & will be starting a weekly vlog next month to document my life & career. I'm looking for producers/DJ's/mixers to be featured/credited in return for the use of their music within the vlog. Moving forward, my vlog will become the focus of my career & would love to work regularly with some like minded people around the world.

I use MusicBed & Premium Beat each week for my clients. If approparite for any of my commercial work, I'd love to also get you paid for commercial use wherever I can.

Mainly looking for NY inspired jazz/funk/hip hop. Really anything chilled with a groove. Casey Neistat is a massive influence of mine if that gives you an idea.

I can't post links here yet, but find my work under SHOTBYTYSE on Instagram, Vimeo or throw a .com on the end.

Thanks all, stoked to be part of the forum.
Always a pleasure to help an illmuzik family! where do you send the tracks?
Thank you!

members online