Looking For a Partner.....

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER FOR ME!!!! JUST TWO WEEKS LEFT AT USC UPSTATE....

anyway....over the summer I plan to work on a full length album, but I want to do somthing with some vocals....problem is I really want to break away from the thugish/ crunk obsessed people that I have attracted in the past. Soooo.....If there are any MC's or producers/ MCs who would like to get down with me and form a temporary (or permanent) duo/group, Hit me up at Neggero86@Yahoo.com or llament86@Yahoo.com

-Check out my soundclick page at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/llament.htm to see what you think of my portfolio and hit me back if you are interested......

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Damn man,

I have never really checked yoru stuff before , U definaly god a unique style man, we have alot in common(school, southern, Influcnes,etc....)

I cant really connect or anything but i definaly wanted to give you your props. You got some orginal heat up there. You drums are on fuckin point man.

Ohh yea ,I feel you you on the crunk thuggish ish man. Im tired of cats thinking all the south is is lil john. And im even more sick and tired of our own folk down their, playin to that sterotype.

Anyway this makes me feel your stuff even more casue u dont have the "typical" southern sound

Good look man

class...

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
classic said:
Damn man,

I have never really checked yoru stuff before , U definaly god a unique style man, we have alot in common(school, southern, Influcnes,etc....)

I cant really connect or anything but i definaly wanted to give you your props. You got some orginal heat up there. You drums are on fuckin point man.

Ohh yea ,I feel you you on the crunk thuggish ish man. Im tired of cats thinking all the south is is lil john. And im even more sick and tired of our own folk down their, playin to that sterotype.

Anyway this makes me feel your stuff even more casue u dont have the "typical" southern sound

Good look man

class...

I feel you, but there is always the Phonte and Nicolay method (Instant Messaging and E-Mailing Beats) I have a small recording studio set up (w/ vocal booth) as well....If you have one where you could record vocals then it would be perfect. But thets up to you man..... (I really think me and you could bang out something seriously ill)...anyway.......
Good lookin out on the props man....I appreciate it....Peace.

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
L-LaMent, I really dig ya style. It's real grimy and soulful at the same time (kinda like some old Goodie Mob stuff). I dont know if I could work with you but I hope that shit works out for you.

-Roy

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
Hey Lament Whats Up this is a freestyle i recorded after i read your thread. it was recorded without headphones and the quality was terrible on this old radio shack mic. my ksm is put up
http://chrono.emuviews.com/illbeat.mp3

That was alright. I wonder how you would sound if you actually wrote somthing and spit it over one of my tracks???? If you are interested in my offer, try to write somthing to one of my beats and send it to me like you did the freestyle so I can see your writting skillz...I would really appreciate it!!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
L-LaMENT said:
That was alright. I wonder how you would sound if you actually wrote somthing and spit it over one of my tracks???? If you are interested in my offer, try to write somthing to one of my beats and send it to me like you did the freestyle so I can see your writting skillz...I would really appreciate it!!

These are some lyrics i wrote about a month ago. Like the 1st recording the quality is not that great, and honestly i don't like my delivery but if you like to use me for a bar or two in the future (or more if you'd like) then i'd be happy to help. I'm focusing on my delivery and breath control so in the future i'll be better.

http://chrono.emuviews.com/Lament.mp3

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
nice shit chrono keep on at it!

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
Pretty deceant.... Yea your right, you do need to work on your flow. I will defentetly be in touch with you soon about recording (I'm still looking around a bit)...let me hear some of the beats you made too.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yeh L-Lament u got some fire, ur beats are the type of shit i like to listen to.

u and class do have alot in common actually, u should hook up on some Trackmaster type shit.

can i ask u how long u have been makin beats?

sAfE.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
LOL woz just me who thought this woz sum kind of lonely hearts coloumn when i read the thread title !

lonely south carolina beatmaker searches for someone with similar intrest to share heatwarming monents round the MPC with !

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
ya beats are hot fam. what r u trying to do? an album? mixtape? demo?

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
yeh L-Lament u got some fire, ur beats are the type of shit i like to listen to.

u and class do have alot in common actually, u should hook up on some Trackmaster type shit.

can i ask u how long u have been makin beats?

sAfE.

Since I was in the 11th grade....so it will be three years in Septmeber. I really wouldn't mine doin' some stuff with Class...I think 2 sounthern brothas doing a album together on the Conscious tip would be hot (on some Outkast type S***)

GucciCondom

ill o.g.
this shits pretty nice

back n da day reminds me of some rza production

I like this Revenge beat I think I could rip it.

I'm always down for some collab shit I'll post a track and you can seen whats up. I'm still working on my flow a lot but if I can get love from dudes on the block who don't even listen to underground then I don't think I'm too bad cus usually people don't feel it who are not in the know. I can pretty much rock on any beat but I prefer some grimey shit.

Peep game - http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=03RTIOI9BC2ZB3VOLMMR9I899J

If anyone else peeps and wants to collab I'm also down, this summer is my time to get on my hustle and really start getting my flow to the next level so anything that gets me busy is good.

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
LOL woz just me who thought this woz sum kind of lonely hearts coloumn when i read the thread title !

lonely south carolina beatmaker searches for someone with similar intrest to share heatwarming monents round the MPC with !

Lol....funny man!

cleverwon said:
ya beats are hot fam. what r u trying to do? an album? mixtape? demo?

I'm leanin' towards a group album (I really want to find some one I can vibe with on the regular creatively), but whatever happens just happens you feel me.

If not the group thing, then problablt just a mixtape type colab.

And to GucciCondom....I will hit you back as soon as I can...It's finals week and I'm REALLY backed up with research papers n' s***.

GucciCondom

ill o.g.
Oh yeah p.s my rhyme schemes are more intricate than that I use multi-syllables for almost everything now that was one of the first joints I wrote, I ran out of new written shit to spit. I got one here with newer lyrics. Ignore the shit at the end, I ran out of beat haha.

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1DLEDMCFF1X5A0MHI06VR36061

Aight yo get at me whenever just send me a PM or something. The only thing thats a factor is the sound quality cus I don't have good equiptment yet. I'm working on upgrading my shit this summer when I get some loot, I should be set in about a month or two.

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
You straight man, i'm trying to listen to your stuff now...
( a while later..)

I liked the second rap alot better...I like I said eariler I will get up wiht u as soon as I can.
Thanks for the intrest!

Peace

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
I love the Piano and String Melody in this. I think this track could be fire with a little bit more work. The cutz aren't all that great, the last 15 seconds of your rap were on point though...I was really startin' to feel it. I think that lyrically, you need to work on your flow and timing it with the rhythm of the beat. I did a similar song a year and a half ago about religion....It's on my soundclick page if the link below dosen't work.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/Streamm3u.m3u?ID=1395738&q=hi

members online