LOL WTF? Illmovies?

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Fade, it doesn't even matter that you have the website in your sig, it just screams "this is some Fade ish right here!" I mean the horror movies, the site setup and all says Machete Swinga! Looks good though, Congrads!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
smh lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL ya true. Just a fun site.

C'mon Relic, Sniper was the shit! Besides, all you guys should sign up there and comment on the movies!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Sorry I read the book the TRUE story of the guy the movie is LOOSELY based on and I just found the flick to be insulting , the real guy was such a supreme badass it didnt even make sense. The only thing that was remotely like the book was the scene where homboy shoots dude through the through the lens of his own sniper scope. That shit actually happened and alot of movies have copied it.
Anyway the real guy whose name escapes me at the moment was bad as a mofo.
He was eventually injured from what amounted to an IED in vietnam , and even after that shit burned most of his body he still went on to win sniper comps throughout the country. He was the first dude to be killin cats from a mile away !
Waaay before the guns they have now.
I just wished they had made it more actually on the book and the movie would have been sooo much better.