LOL, biters

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Just saw another site that is totally biting IllMuzik. Hahahhaha.

I mean, there's been lots of sites and even people over the years that have taken ideas or names from here, but just be original, shit.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well that's a dead giveaway, isn't it? Someone using "illmuzik", c'mon. But the one I just saw is going off a variation of the Beat This! name, ridiculous.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
Well i really liked the beat this , unfortunately i had to step out for a while , only thing is to come up with a beat that everyone else likes except yourself. i realize when i play what i wanna hear it dont go no where but when i make something people want to hear it gets noticed. People want to dance more so beats with bass and sax and percussion always get notices with 120 - 140 usually club mix . If i get artsy then they be like - wtf was tht ? but its kool everybody has different taste. In the beat this competition its the same thing - everybody has different taste, i dont think it matters about how many samples, cuts, hits, stabs, fades or echoes you have. If they are not feeling it then you not gonna get voted for. Thats why i like the beat this its challenging you got to make them feel that shit. So my opinion you should keep the "beat this".