Logic is serious business.....

That's why I use Maschine.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Logic is serious business.....

That's why I use Maschine.
LOL! i use a little bit of everything. i do everything within my power to never use protools. i won't even install that shit on my test machine. a friend of mine gave me a legit copy of pro tools one time, and i left that shit on his coffee table, on purpose. don't even want it in riding in my car.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Was gonna start a LPX thread but till I saw this one, who all is using the new logic? So far its dope for me, but i'm new to it so I'm probably missing some key workflow elements.

and yea sylenth wont run on X because its 32 bit (theres some vitual hosts you can use though)

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Downloaded it the other day...still havnt had time to mess with it....matter of fact i dont know when i'll have time......why did i download this again?????????

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
just finished downloading all the additional content from the in program app.. heard these sounds are pretty good, let's see.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
How is Logic strictly as a daw?? I love sonar but switched to mac and lost it. tried running it on bootcamp but that shit blows. i cant stand protools. about to give it a shot.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Shortkeys to window arrangements, like use numeric keys to go to windows you use most often.
Like, set up "1" to open arrange window in full screen, "2" to open mixer, "3" audio editor etc.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Shortkeys to window arrangements, like use numeric keys to go to windows you use most often.
Like, set up "1" to open arrange window in full screen, "2" to open mixer, "3" audio editor etc.
Word!!!!! thats dope. cant wait to get to the lab later.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.