Liberia is a fucked up place

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Not just liberia, its common belief to eat the heart or what not of an opposing soldier to gain his strength. You'll see this happening everywhere in south africa where such conflicts exist. Its really a tribal thing and even though they have guns and military clothing, people tend to forget that these people are much to primitive.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Scary place... 70% of women have been raped, just awful. And those scenes with kids smoking heroin, very unsettling. The whole thing... the human sacrifice, all that, just crazy.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
That's what happens when colonial powers fuck up an entire continent.

No regard made to dividing borders on the basis of tribal locations. No understanding that the borders drawn in the 19th century would continue to fuck up one of the world's most naturally resource-rich continents.

I mean, do you know how beautiful Liberia or Western Africa would be if it was civilized? Far better than Florida or the Caribbean.

Let's thank the British, French, Belgians and the rest of the world of the world for fucking up Africa.

I mean, do you know how beautiful Liberia or Western Africa would be if it was civilized? Far better than Florida or the Caribbean.

It depends on whose definition of civilized you use. Because its under the banner of bringing "civilization" that has fucked up africa for decades. I think it would be beautiful if we just left them the fuck alone. Let them enjoy the profits of their own natural resources, instead of just stealing them away.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The disturbing part was that I'm watching it and going "where the fuck is the UN?" then they were saying they're actually there but they're too busy having sex with kids.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I remember back when they formed the UN (ok, I heard) and they formed that shit to prevent another Hitler travesty. Now they just sit around and talk about shit and don't actually do anything.
Well they set up brothels and rape women and children, thats not exactly twiddling their thumbs. lol.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
It depends on whose definition of civilized you use. Because its under the banner of bringing "civilization" that has fucked up africa for decades. I think it would be beautiful if we just left them the fuck alone. Let them enjoy the profits of their own natural resources, instead of just stealing them away.

You know what I mean. They're not fucked up there.

And they actually had countries whose borders were placed along tribal boundaries.