Let me Introduce my holy SELPH!

T

Torben Tix

Hi my Name is TORBEN TIX, I m a independent Producer for Hip Hop
Music and every other Music thats in my Mood!
You will hear mostly experimetal and mystical beats from me.
I m from Germany so my English might be sometimes not as great as
yours, but my beats are great and this is IMHO the most important.
I hope i will get my beats in the internet some how, but when this
technical difficults are beeing illiminated, you will hear what I introduced
in the 5 Top Lines of the Thread, take it as a PROMISE. :D

C

Copenhagen

Welcome to the site, many german producers on here now...and I'm from Copenhagen, which isn't too far.

What are the technical difficulties you're having?

T

Torben Tix

The technical difficulties are, that i have no server or homepage where i can load up my music. Perhaps you know a Site, or a Server where I can load up my beats, so that i can post the Links here. I would be thankfull for some help.

C

Copenhagen

Most people on here sign up to Soundclick.com, make a band page and upload their beats there. It's very easy...

Let me know if you have any problems.

T

Torben Tix

I have my files now on an FTP Server from a Friend of mine. So I will post my Beats in the next days. Watch out for my Name. The only Problem is that the upload Speed from the Server is very Low, so i could take a little bit longer to hear tham.

T

Torben Tix

here are some beats i will post them to in the new showcase, but you can even say something to them in this thread.
The Beats are very experimental so don't be suprised if its no boring Hip Hop Standart Stuff.
Rightclick on the Songs and download them to hear it, the quality is very low so the download didn t take so long at a speed of 8KB/sec.

-Chameleon Twist

-dark dancer

-the sith

True Illmuzik!!!

members online