LegalZoom.com: Anyone familiar?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Is it trusted? I know its been around for a while but I havent heard anything from anyone that can be completly trusted, just some random sites. Im about to get some legal stuff handle and would like the skinny on them.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm sure you've done some research on testimonials (not listed on the site, of course)....

Yeah..I've heard about it, but never have heard any good or bad from anyone I know...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I'm sure you've done some research on testimonials (not listed on the site, of course)....

Yeah..I've heard about it, but never have heard any good or bad from anyone I know...

Yea, I was reading reviews untill I thought about it, and realised, I cant really trust these sites opinions. There arent any legit brand cosigns. Gonna try CNN.com or something next I guess.

I've heard they're legit, but not as cheap as people say they are. Source: my business law professor.

Ok, thats better. The prices thing is good to know also thanks!

pingpong

ill o.g.
My homie used LegalZoom before (has his own internet marketing company). He said that it's a little pricy but it is legit and easy to use because they can do all the work for you.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
robert shapiro from the johnny cochran firm owns it. he was the guy that was co-council at oj simpsons trial.