King Skam / Tomblr: Black Tux EP

Tomblr

Beatmaker
Yo Whaddup?

Yesterday evening me & Skam put out our long awaited EP called Black Tux

He spit the verses for it, while i made the beats for this entire project
It's all in English, so it's not hard to understand :D

Let us know what you think about it, or tell us what your favorite or non favorite track on it is
(Fun Fact: The last track was one of the first track i made while i started beatmaking)

Peace,
Tomblr

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
How @Tomblr did you and Skam meet? I dig the sound of dude’s voice and the Time & Time Again has a mafioso type vibe w/the violins and I like Black Tux. No More Mr Nice Guy is that sinister shit I can listen to. Awesome project.

Tomblr

Beatmaker
How @Tomblr did you and Skam meet? I dig the sound of dude’s voice and the Time & Time Again has a mafioso type vibe w/the violins and I like Black Tux. No More Mr Nice Guy is that sinister shit I can listen to. Awesome project.

Hey OGBama
Thanks for checking it out completely and give your feedback about it
I've known Skam for like a year or 2 right now
First met up in a forum on Facebook
Later on start working with eachother

He was one of the first English emcees who started working on my beats while i was first started with this beatmaking thing
We always said one day we are gonna make a project together...and so it happened ☺️

Been working with a couple of emcees that was super cocky towards me
Skam is nothing like that, so i appreciate and respect him alot!

Will work more with him more in the future

He is not only a talented emcee, also very down to earth and a pleasure to work with

✌️

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Cool @Tomblr you found someone who matches your energy, who were the douche-y MCs before Skam? “Rappers” forget they are one small piece of the puzzle it is to create a song, etc. but it’s a side effect of what/how many people have seen/see Hip Hop as: music for the self centered.

Been working with a couple of emcees that was super cocky towards me
Skam is nothing like that, so i appreciate and respect him alot!
One thing that comes with working with artists is ego's. Ego's are fragile as fuck, Ive come to realise.
Its good to find people down to earth and not lost up their own backsides.

Tomblr

Beatmaker
Real nice project, my favorites are the first and last track. On Exodus, sounds a lot like "Down, Down, Down and Out" from Bugsy Malone. Wouldn't mind remixing this one, have a couple ideas.

Just sended a screenshot from this to Skam

What do you need for the remix?

members online