Kind of Pissed

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's always the issue. Satellite has great features but that's if you have a great line of sight so I stick to cable. Sucks though, you'll have to get your Sex In The City off the internet now.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i just went to the cable company and cut off another set of channels... shaved off $12.00... i gonna miss certain channels, but fuck it, and fuck them! they think bcuz they own the Knicks (Cablevision) that theyre gonna have me pay for Carmelo's salary???!!! u might get a few bucks, but ur not gonna drain my dry!!

besides that, the internet has so many ways, and so many sites to watch shit it just doesnt add up to have premium cable anymore... i just got Netflix, and when u combine that with youtube, internet streaming and all the file sharing, wtf do i need premium for? not to mention, Magic Jack Plus and Nettalk for the phones.. they got me for one thing right now... the price to be connected online.

da relic

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I've never been a big fan of cable/satellite/TV. With an unlimited bandwidth internet connection I have everything I need on that. The cable companies charge way too much. Basic cable here with a few little extras will end up costing about $50 and you get next to nothing, plus 1/2 the channels are french, but that's a whole other story.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I've got a bunch of cable channels, HD package, about 10 HBO's, 10 Showtimes, Encore, and 2 TMC's plus Netflix. My bill runs about $130/mo. (including phone and internet...) but I hardly watch any TV...my daughter luvs being up under me so 95% of the time even though she has basic cable in her room, my TV is always on Disney. I don't really mind though.

I've had to make it clear to her and my wife that Sundays and Monday Nights are for football only.

I feel you guys though, times are tough, gas is high, food is high and I don't see anything getting any better. I might just follow your footsteps soon.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
its funny how 10 yrs ago i had my Xbox, and im playin all these games online, and one of my friends was like "i dont need the internet for that, i play my games by myself peacefully at home." fast forward to today, and i cant get his ass off his PS3, playing Call of Duty, and Marvel vs Capcom... the internet has bcome the most important thing in the house... lol... fuck wat u heard!

da relic

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Hell I cant get all that in Charlotte ! lol
What did you tell them you just got back from Iraq?? ! lol

See we never consolidated the phone with them, cuz if the cable goes out, how am I supposed to call? ha that question always perplexes them... Thats why I keep the cell I guess.