Kijiji

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
So I put an ad up today offering something for free, and within less than 20 seconds I get a response from someone:

"i take"

You know, all the history books are wrong, cavemen do exist, albeit on Kijiji... and that's just one of many messages.

Anyways, I'm sure some of you guys have stories, please share!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You know my stories already but I'll just say to everyone else that selling shit online sucks.

I recently put up a few things that I was getting rid of and I had countless emails from people that either weren't really interested or really cheap.

One guy emailed about my air conditioner around 11pm but I didn't see his email until the next morning. I call him around 10am and he says he already bought one so he doesn't need mine now. Really? Between 11pm and 10am you went and bought one? I mean, did he think I was online 24/7?

Or the many emails where people ask "is it still available?" then I reply that it is and ask them if they're interested to let me know a when's a good time for them. Then I don't hear back! Those are the best - they act interested then never hit you back at all, WTF.

Share your stories.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Or the many emails where people ask "is it still available?" then I reply that it is and ask them if they're interested to let me know a when's a good time for them. Then I don't hear back! Those are the best - they act interested then never hit you back at all, WTF.

Share your stories.

Ya man, those are the worst, such a waste of time. Happens to me I'd say about 70% of the time. I blame the internet.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I sent out a bunch of invitations to hip hop heads to join the Hip Hop Graffiti Art page. With the invitation I sent a message saying..."This is NOT for promoting your work, it's a hip hop graffiti art page only...". Needless to say....yup, you guessed it!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I sent out a bunch of invitations to hip hop heads to join the Hip Hop Graffiti Art page. With the invitation I sent a message saying..."This is NOT for promoting your work, it's a hip hop graffiti art page only...". Needless to say....yup, you guessed it!

lmao! haha. I built the Carolina Cuts page just FOR it to get spammed.
I like people though that post thier stuff there, then they never send me music lol.