1. The results of the Warzone Beat Battle are in! See what went down.

Keyboard Beat Over A Sequence..mpc2000xl

1. incogneeto

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    OK...IF I HAVE A GROUP OF SEQUENCES ON MY MPC2000XL.....I CAN'T GET A GOOD KEYBOARD SOUND IN BECAUSE THE BARS ARE TOO SHORT FOR ME TO PUT MY KEYBOPARD SOUND IN....SO HOW CAN I HAVE MY SEQUENCES AND THEN JUST PUT A KEYBOARD BEAT OVER THE SEQUENCES WITHOUTTTTTTTT WORRYING ABOUT THE BARS....THEN RECORD IT.....ANY ANSWEWRS?

2. MadScientist

MadScientist

Geniuz
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    I'm not sure what your asking ..... you might want to rephrase the question.

3. Man

Man

The Bars are too short? Why dont you just extend the bars in the mpc to how ever many you need.

4. voorheezMP

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Yeah just go to copy bars. I think I know what your talkin' bout. You have a 4 bar drum track and you want to lay 8 bars of keyboard? Is that what your askin'?

5. incogneeto

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    YEAH...EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKIN BOUT......8 BAR KEYBOARD OVER A 4 BAR SEQUENCE.....

6. elkito

elkito

*** ill o.g. ***
    THIS IS WOT I DO...
    GOTO SONG PAGE AND SELECT UR SEQUENCE...IE SEQ 1=2 BARS
    GIVE IT SAY 2 REPEATS...THEN HIT THE CONVERT BUTTON...THIS WILL THEN ASK U IF U WANNA CONVERT UR "SONG" (IE SEQ 2 REPEATED TWICE) INTO A NEW SEQUENCE..

U CAN EITHER GO OVER THE ORIGINAL SEQ OR MAKE IT THE NEXT ONE EITHER WAY....ALL U HAVE TO DO IS SET TH LOOP FUNCTION BACK ON

YAA GHEEEEETZ MEEEEEE??