Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Katt was signed to dipset a while ago lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'd rather watch him on TV getting his car repo'd because he got like 13 baby mommas....dumb ass bastid...

Fame and fortune doesn't give you the right to impregnate all these women with no intention on raising these kids... Cutting a check doesn't make you a father....

He does have some funny jokes...but he's like John Caliendo...the dude that sounds like Madden......He does the same thing..... Went to see him out here in Orlando a while back....not that funny.... I thought Dane Cook was better, actually...lmao.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
I'd rather watch him on TV getting his car repo'd because he got like 13 baby mommas....dumb ass bastid...

Fame and fortune doesn't give you the right to impregnate all these women with no intention on raising these kids... Cutting a check doesn't make you a father....

He does have some funny jokes...but he's like John Caliendo...the dude that sounds like Madden......He does the same thing..... Went to see him out here in Orlando a while back....not that funny.... I thought Dane Cook was better, actually...lmao.

actually, he has 8 children...one of his own, and 7 HE adopted.

anyway....he fell off and is in jail more than on tv these days.