KAMIKAZE-Em is Back!

As probably most of you know, Eminem is back with a new album and this thread was created to share some opinions about his new album. For me it was quite surprising that he released something new especially due to the fact that "Revival" was nothing special. It wasn't something bad but also that album didn't present anything that could be much better than "The Marshall Mathers LP 2". I really thought it was the end of Eminem but no.

In my opinion "Kamikaze" is a really good album and it is far better than "Revival". I like the way he flirts with trap on this album. Some of the tracks are a bit overcompressed like for example "Stepping Stone" but overall impression is great. :D And I think this the most technical album when it comes to his rapping skills. What's also worth mentioning is despite the fact that this is rather a trap album there is almost no autotune. I'm aware that maybe it was used here and there but it is different than everything we hear today. His flow is also very complex as always I'd say and thankfully he doesn't mimick that flow that we all know from Migos and Future and other rappers that are popular today.

For me, it's a good thing to see him back. What do you think?

phantonez

I've yet to listen to this start to finish but I've liked what I've heard so far. Em definitely sounds hungry on this and I've enjoyed most of the punchlines he came with.