Just Blaze or Kanye West

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tapesmith

I think Just is more versatile but Kanye is better cause he's so good at exactly what he does. Yell.

A

astro25

i gotta go with just blaze, more variety. but like u said, kanye puts it down on the shit he knows best.

B

Briellz

WOW...This is kind of hard to decide....I like both.

I would have to go with Kanye Though...his style is more like my style. I like my beats to be soulful.....(soulful enough to make my parents dance...."They're Always saying I remember that song!"

B

BeatOff

There style of beats are almost identical, just blaze just speeds up samples alot more.

B

Briellz

Just Blaze's beats are a little more harder than Kanye's. Blaze's shit is gangster!

They both are hella nice producers though..

K

" Killah! "

Kanye West took "we are the champions" by Queen, sped it up, and called it a "song." Then he had Dame Dash say a bunch of shit, and everybody except Twista had a shit verse on that track. I call that a lack of inspiration.

I think Just Blaze listened to Rednex' "Cotton Eyed Joe," laughed at it, and got the idea, "hey I can pitch shift entire songs to make them sound like a chipmunk, and call them my style."

I think Kanye West is on the rise right now, whereas Blaze is peaking. both of them are creative, we have to see how West fares.

C

Copenhagen

Hard to decide, Blaze is peaking at the moment, but both make good songs as well as shitty songs...I don't think any of them are stable enough in their productions...but I don't feel anybody is at the moment...they all send out very weak tracks once in while.

Hi-tek has disappointed me a few times lately having gone cratedigging and finding some old songs that he has just looped. I know for myself that cratedigging is hard work in itself, finding the perfect sample can be hard and getting it to work...but eventhough, there's just something about plain loops I don't like.

T

tallblkproducer

BOTH ARE PRETTY HOT PRODUCERS RIGHT NOW. JUST BLAZE IS A NATIVE OF PATERSON NJ LIKE MYSELF. I NEVER MET HIM THOUGH. SUPPOSEDLY, BLAZE HAS ALOT OF NO NAME CATS UNDER HIM DOING BEATS ALSO, AND HE GETS CREDIT CAUSE HES MORE RESPECTED. THIS GOES ON ALOT IN THE GAME. THE ROC DEF HAS TIGHT PRODUCTION OVERALL. CANT FORGET THAT CAT BINK! ALSO

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
they are both nice, HOWEVER......THAT ENTIRE SPED UP SOUL SAMPLE STYLE IS PLAYED THE F OUT. DAMNIT DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT..... AND QUIT REMAKING OTHE BEATS,AND ENTIRE SONGS. ( BONNIE AND CLYDE? JAY-Z, DAMNIT, YOU SCUMBAG, YOU JACKED EM FOR THE TITLE AND PAC FOR THE HOOK AND THE BEAT...........SHAMELESS.......) LOOK, AYATOLLAH, SWIZZ, KAYNE, JUST, JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!!! D.A.R.E TO BE ORIGINAL. THEY ACT AS IF THIS WAS THEIR CREATION. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS ALL THOSE RZA VOCAL SAMPLED BEATS? AND WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH ALCHEMIST? HES USING IT TOO! (REVOLUTIONARY WARFARE, NAS) AND I AM FAIRLY CERTAIN MANY OTHERS HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE. THIS IS GETTING A LITTLE OUT OF HAND, FOLKS.

T

tallblkproducer

BOTH PRODUCERS ARE TIGHT. MORE SO JUST BLAZE. HE DOES ALOT OF FILLS WHICH IS PRETTY HOT RIGHT NOW. THE ROC PRODUCERS USE ALOT OF CRASHES, TOMS, AND SHIT LIKE THAT. CATS LIKE RZA, DIAMOND D, etc. WERE DOING TRACKS LIKE THAT FOR THE LONGEST.

P

Prosper

kanye west is nice...but u can always tell a kanye beat....Just Blaze has no limits...when he makes them bangers it gets crazy and when he samples he's just as good as kanye....he's mad diverse and that goes along way....Dr. Dre even sought him out to produce a few tracks off his new LP

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
yeah man, now u got the "heatmakers" doin theyre best kanye impersonations, shit is gettin kinda outta hand, but hey let them fools do them, more room for me to be different, u cant expect ALChemist to pass up a good sample can u, hey i find it hard myself.

fame_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dont get me wrong i like just blaze and k west but from the swizz and mannie fresh days i seen one thing and its a producer is only as good as what he can do out side of his camp. Some in house producers dont like to do out side work but right now Roc a Fella is kind of on top so who ever is making there beats are gona get the spot light just like bad boy with the hit men ruff ryders with swizz and cash money with fresh....i mean i always knew about just blaze before he was on the roc ship but k west im not sure. and to me i dont see any real long term big money in sample beats. Unless your jacking a lot of per hit samples the masses are not gona come looking for you for long....Thats why just blaze will always stay on point cause he can read and write music.

O

OneNineBlock

you cant even compare kanye and blaze they are both on tha same level. kanye west produces some ILL shit like guess whos back by scarface....or otha sick cuts and just blaze...well he produced some FUCKED up shit on phillidelphia freeway, i juss think they both run wit tha same cats and both are equally good producers so why compare them..One

Status
Not open for further replies.