Jaytreaze

Jaytreaze

Hello every1, I'm Jaytreaze. I run a simple set up, an sp404sx as the main workstation and a couple plugins, synths, records and stuff on the side :)

Looking forward to what this forum brings, thanks :)

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Jaytreaze and what’s your musical backstory?

Jaytreaze

Appreciate the welcomes! @Iron Keys you know how it is haha. And @OGBama as a kid I got into guitar and started learning theory for the fun of it, used to mess about with jazz, funk and soul with some friends after doing a small school band thing in our free time. When youre messing with jazz, youre inevitably going to find hiphop. I think it was rhythm roulette I came across that made me realise beatmakers existed lol, so when I passed my exams at around 16 years old my parents helped me pay for a 404sx (big upgrade from the family computer and free software). Used to make some stuff and had a few tapes, sold a few beats on the side but covid came. Became a bit reclusive and just made beats for the fun of it. 19 now, picked the name Jaytreaze, here to roll with it and start getting my work out there! love. I think i stuck with the 404sx workflow because when I got it i still had no laptop, DAW, Interface etc so once more gear rolled in over time i still stayed true to my SP :)

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

Jaytreaze

@OGBama yeee i noticed some guitar covers in the thread for beat covers, been a minute since I picked up guitar , I kinda began trying to translate it to piano to help with when I started to mess with synthesisers. You know the members well round here too haha

members online