Is there particular area to challenge 1 on 1 beat contests?

Thats a dope idea , it would be fun if everybody could challenge everybody to a beat battle , there is 2 probleme : whos gonna vote ? I mean me as a person wont go see a battle between arvin armani & someone else , unless i am friends with one of them which leads me to voting to the friend , but everybody would want to see the battle between Deez Beatz & Jay Uno , cuz you are sure they make dope beats and they have good reputation , what warzone and beat this do is changing the names to numbers , so nobody will be judged by his name and reputation here . So the other problem is getting judged by the name .
I really like your idea cuz it forces everyone to be a thug , kinda , like everybody will have to make diss beats or brag to the loser who challenged em , and also it makes the forum kinda more unpredictable you know ? Imagine challenging a major ILLien like Deez Beatz to a battle , on your first day , that would be nice , but even if we dont put names of contestants in challenges , nobody will vote , and one bigger problem is some people are gonna be challenged alot , right ? Like i would challenge fade to see what happens :D so theres that problem too , thats why i think you should add something to it .

I think this will fix everything , if everybody could only challenge someone once a week or twice a month , the more Famous ILLiens wouldnt be challenged so much , if beat names were numbers like warzone contestants wont be judged by their name , if people got 1 trophy point every time they vote more people would spend time to judge the beats . Thats my opinion to this , sorry for the writin so much though

Last edited:

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
I Guess It Might Work But Too Get A Few Heads In There At The Same Time You Could Say Its Open Only At Certain Points Throughout The Year Random As Ya Can Be ,
But all this Don't Just happen Someone's Gotta Do all The Admin & The Other Un-Glamourous Graft Behind The Scenes ... I've Seen People On About Organising Producer Battles On Discord Saying Ya Pay To Enter & Then It's Winner Takes All But I Dunno How That Would Work Perhaps They Have A System Or Sumit
I Suppose You Could Just Do It Anyway No Winner No Loser Just Two Tracks Posted On A Thread & Hope It Will Invite Comments Like I Could Tag Someone & Post A Track & Leave A Spirited Quip Underneath .
I Do Like The General Idea Of What Your Saying Though So Maybe Your On To Something Pal .

I Guess It Might Work But Too Get A Few Heads In There At The Same Time You Could Say Its Open Only At Certain Points Throughout The Year Random As Ya Can Be ,
But all this Don't Just happen Someone's Gotta Do all The Admin & The Other Un-Glamourous Graft Behind The Scenes ... I've Seen People On About Organising Producer Battles On Discord Saying Ya Pay To Enter & Then It's Winner Takes All But I Dunno How That Would Work Perhaps They Have A System Or Sumit
I Suppose You Could Just Do It Anyway No Winner No Loser Just Two Tracks Posted On A Thread & Hope It Will Invite Comments Like I Could Tag Someone & Post A Track & Leave A Spirited Quip Underneath .
I Do Like The General Idea Of What Your Saying Though So Maybe Your On To Something Pal .
you got that right..it's a lot of work on the admin side of things..but it is a cool idea. but personally i get more satisfaction battling a group of producers in these battles that we have, coming out on top against multiple competitors really proves how good you really can be..just my opinion

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Actually, we in fact had this years ago!

At first I had software installed that setup the battles automatically but unfortunately there's nothing like that with the current forum system.

I didn't like that software anyway, so instead from what I remember, members would add themselves to the "battle" group (kind of like adding yourself to the "collaborations" group we currently have). Then if you wanted to battle, you would browse that list of members that want to battle and "call them out" by clicking on a button. That person would get a notification that you want to battle them. They could accept or deny the battle.

If they accepted then it was up to the two people to start a thread in the Battles forum, post their beats and everyone would vote.

There were issues though. Most people didn't want to battle like that anyway. I think partly it was that some people preferred to battle other members on here they were friends with.

The other issue was that it was too much to set it up. I could design something for it now but it would still have to be monitored somehow to make sure people don't do stupid shit.

So basically, we COULD do it but it's the work to set it up and also, how many members REALLY want it?