Is Paris Hilton really that hot?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Ok, after hearing soooo much about this Paris Hilton video I really wanted to know who she is so I did some research. Well it turns out that she's a runway model but is she really that hot? I can see that she has beautiful features but she's tall, thin and has that typical model overall look which isn't that attractive to me. If I were to see her out, she wouldn't really impress me. She's just not my type of woman judged on looks alone. She doesn't have a j-lo or beyonce @$$, she doesn't have a halle berry face, she doesn't have ANY breast....So whats the big deal? Am I missing something?

--dac

Rob-Les

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
She ain't all that. I'll probably just let her suck my nutz!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
SHE NoT A MoDEL oR ATLEAST THATS NoT WHY PEoPLE KNW oF HER, SHES JUST A SPoiLED RiCH GiRL WHOS LiTERALLY FAMoUS FoR BEiNG FAMoUS.AND SHES KiNDA FUNNY LoOKiNG ACTUALLY, NEVERMiND THE FACT THAT SHES FLAT STRAiGHT DoWN, No ASS No TiTTiES.iD FUCK HER BANK ACCoUNT BEFoRE i ToUCHED HER THoUGH.CiTY

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i always thought she was ugly as hell, i tell my boys that and they r like im crzy, im like look at here, shes ruff as hell, i feel ya guevara, i would run all up in that bank account without even thinkin of her..shes ugly

O

o.Prime

that chick is obviously anorexic or something. She is unhealthily skinny. Can you imagine her wanting to get on top? That boney ass would be kind of uncomfortable for me.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Nicole Richie can get it....that lil chubby bitch she's what's up

hahahahahza...thats some funny shit inr.....It seems like alota people want to boff her too....she's aiight - though i will admit, she looks like she knows how to handle tha sausage if you know what i mean??LOL

C

Copenhagen

Hmmn, she's not that hot and yes, too skinny, but she seems kinky and slutty...features that would persuade me to spent a night at the Paris Hilton, but only 1...and then her bank account would get it. She's worth 1 bullion...to my knowledge...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
you guys crack me up...

i think nicole ritchie looks like a gorilla......

paris is a damn twig. she looks like an insect to me. neither one of them do anything for me but make me laugh. they actually remind me a lot of a friend of mine, all lazy, wont work, materialistic... but she aint even rich....go figure...

X

xkwest

^you playas...crack me up with the sexual innuendos...
her figure is the basically the typical runway model figure... thats just how skinny they are.... and thats what designers look for... "pea-head, a-cups or no cups, basketball-player arms, washboard a$$, and circus-stilt legs"

.....and she's ugly and goofy lookin'... if you feelin' that... then you either have no taste... or you love her for "what's on the inside"

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
She find as hell thick thighs

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by DueceMade Ent.
hahahahahza...thats some funny shit inr.....It seems like alota people want to boff her too....she's aiight - though i will admit, she looks like she knows how to handle tha sausage if you know what i mean??LOL

Werd. Yo I aint even know she was lionel richie daughter. She don't look like she got any black in her to me. Yeah she can get it wit her lil slutty ass.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
y'all are a bunch of phonies! admit it! all of y'all know that if she had her legs spread wide open infront of you, waitin' to get poked, y'all would jump on her like a dog on someone's leg. so yeah maybe she is not all that. but u know what?? i'd still fuck her in a quick second. its human nature. you see pussy. u want pussy. u fuck pussy. u regret it afterwards if it wasnt all that. PEACE

T

tarka

question is would she want want to f u c k any of you guys?? anyway, hands up who's never f u c k e d an ugly girl before, i know i have and they f u c k better than pretty girls

members online