Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
lolcano.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
hahaha, I lost mine last night. I'm pretty sure that I left it on the gas pump while filling up. I checked back this am and they said no one turned a phone in. So I re-activated my old flip phone (which was better as far as just talking...) and I've been happy since...lol. I'm gonna miss having the ability to create a hotspot but other than that, I'm good.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
hahaha, I lost mine last night. I'm pretty sure that I left it on the gas pump while filling up. I checked back this am and they said no one turned a phone in. So I re-activated my old flip phone (which was better as far as just talking...) and I've been happy since...lol. I'm gonna miss having the ability to create a hotspot but other than that, I'm good.

LOL Dac, you got too excited about the gas prices.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Well..the stock rebounded @ the end of the day....

I don't know why people expected this huge change....... They expected Apple to come out with something game changing......They've NEVER done that since the original iPhone. Everything else has been up to par with other smartphones at the time in terms of specs.

I still might get this for Sprint....considering that I will jailbreak the shit....and sell it when the 5 comes out, and just buy the five outright.

I like my Evo.... but the onboard memory is not made to hold a lot of apps, and I'm already running out of space (I haven't gotten many new apps, but the updates are taking up space).

So... a 16GB white iPhone 4S looks like what I'll be getting in November.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Everything else has been up to par with other smartphones at the time in terms of specs.

Well, alot of people are pissed about it still doesnt support 4G.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I don't think plummets is the right word, it went down a little. It does that all the time. If you look at the history it goes down almost every keynote. AAPL stock is strange.

I almost bought some just after the ipod came out. But I didnt, it was about a 140k mistake at this point ha ha.

I do think AAPL is at this point over valued and would not buy it at all. There are lots of good buys out there right now :)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Well, alot of people are pissed about it still doesnt support 4G.

Coming from a person who has a 4G phone in a 4G area, it doesn't do much for me.....

4G kills your battery life. I stopped using it a while ago....

I'd rather just use wi-fi when I need to D/L a big file.

4G is good for data cards...

People are disappointed because the screen isn't up to par with some of the other premier smartphones, which are at least 4".

I think that's the biggest peeve....

Apple knows that dropping a 4G phone right now is pointless, since 4G is sporadic for all carriers. I am sure the next gen iPhone will have LTE/4G available, when the carriers have more of a chance to expand their 4G coverages.

Who suffers from this? T-mobile, who haven't gotten the iPhone.....and it doesn't look like the AT&T acquisition is going through since they were told that the money they are using to purchase t-mobile could be used to expand their network enough to cover the area covered by t-mobile.... So t-mobile users can breathe easy (or not?).

Sprint has lost a lot of customers because of the iPhone, a lot of them will be coming back, because of the iPhone....Unlimited data usage is enticing to the data hoarders, who will probably move to Sprint for that sole purpose.

We'll see what happens @ Sprint.... I'll let you know how we're dealing with the upcoming demand for the phones.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Im hearing steve jobs died today, any else?