Introduction

Season

ill o.g.
I've been coming to this site for the past month or so and finally joined. I've been a hiphop fan since I was 11...back in '83. Things haven't changed...still a huge fan, but not so much with the new school stuff....I guess I'm getting too old for the bling bling thing. Anyway, I'm a PE/Health Teacher and Varsity basketball coachere in Minnesota. This past year I've decided to get more into my hobbie of hip hop. I"ve always wanted some turntables so I finally bought some. I've always wanted to make beats so I finally bought an MPC 2000xl. I'm not looking to get rich or make a name for myself....just doing it for the love. I have a twin brother who plays drums in a band and he inspired me to work on my kind of music. So here I am. I can't wait to get into my beats. I'm starting from scratch. I've done some MC'ing here and there and consider myself pretty good. I've always writting rhymes but now it will be fun to work on some beats to go with them. I'll be using this site as a huge recource and if anyone wants to hit me up with some advice or encouragment I'd appreciate it. cgsnow30@hotmail.com

One,
Season