Introduction

Hey, ILL members!

I’m a 28 year old DJ/Producer from NY. Been in Georgia the last 7 years. Actually looking to get my first gig this year and sell my first beat (2018 goals). I’ve been messing around with making music for years, but I am finally taking it serious. Intermediate piano and bass player. I use Logic Pro and own an MPC Ren, so I also use the MPC software but haven’t upgraded yet. Hoping to build my confidence and continue to learn by placing myself in the right environments, such as this. Really glad to have this opportunity!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to the ILL! That's good that you have goals like that, I like to see that. I thought about getting the Ren a few years ago but saw they discontinued it. I have no idea why, it seemed popular.

Welcome to the ILL! That's good that you have goals like that, I like to see that. I thought about getting the Ren a few years ago but saw they discontinued it. I have no idea why, it seemed popular.
Thanks! And wow, I didn’t know that. I’m gonna research why now. What do you use?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @DJ Autobahn and what part of GA are you located in and when did you start making music?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@DJ Autobahn I'm located where my Illmuzik handle implies.