Introducing myself

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I was scrolling through and liked what you guys had to say, decided to join. I am a musician/producer, I recently got into creating hip hop beats/melodies and trying to find artist to Collaborate with. Anyways, if you want to check out some of my work. Here's some stuff I worked on recently. I expect that not everyone will like my style or maybe not even like me. I would ask if you would please at least be constructive if you have negative comments, I haven't encountered any hate since I started but I know it's coming. I know I'm not "great" at what I do, I am always learning, I just like to share my music. Thanks and I am glad to be a member of the forums.

Thank very much, I apologize for posting that here, I didn't know there was a forum exclusively for posting your work. I will make sure to hit that up.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. I have a lot of different styles I like to work on, if you want man, you can always check my Youtube feed, I think I have uploaded about 8-9 beats in the past few weeks. I'm always working.