Insanity + P90X

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Currently working on the Insanity workout and when I'm done with this program, I'm hitting up the P90X...

Already one month into Insanity....I haven't lost much weight..but I'm noticing changes in my look, which is awesome...I don't really wanna lose a lot of weight..but just tone up. I'm looking forward to the P90X...

Anyone really hitting the workouts hard lately?

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
not yet... but im lookin forward to in august if i get to move out... i got a power tower sittin here collectin dust... when i was on it, i was gettin really cut... i have a few old pics of me after usin it for a few months and i didnt realize it till i look at them now.

da relic

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I had the p90x videos, didnt keep up with it.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
It's tough at first...once you really get into it....(while I look @ the p90x banner advertisement just above) it's fun and almost relieving after you work out...knowing you're doing something to improve your health....You start to feel better every day....But it's so important to eat well so your body can recover...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Yea, diet and time are crucial. not to mention a clear workout space lol. I might pick it back up, there was alot going on then

ps havent heard about this insanity; bout to check it out. And p90 is more like a lifestyle than a work out lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
A lot of people do that.....

But for people that don't know an exercise program....can use this as a basis in starting their own...

Insanity is more of a cardio video(s). Lots of jumping...some pushups and dips...the abs sections are crazy, though...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Exactly.....

And yes Stress...that shit makes you hungry 24/7...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I know some people who did P90X for their wedding. That shit worked. They actually had a problem of losing too much weight if you can believe that. When they started to try and bulk up they had a hard time doing it.

Its all about that diet though man.

I know a guy who lost 140 pounds in one year by just changing his diet. He went from eating 2 large meals a day to 6 small meals a day. He never worked out. Just ate really small portions every 2 hours.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Dammit! that cant be real lol I'd try it though lol

I know some people who did P90X for their wedding. That shit worked. They actually had a problem of losing too much weight if you can believe that. When they started to try and bulk up they had a hard time doing it.

Its all about that diet though man.

I know a guy who lost 140 pounds in one year by just changing his diet. He went from eating 2 large meals a day to 6 small meals a day. He never worked out. Just ate really small portions every 2 hours.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Naw man, that shit is real.

I roll with some cats that loves some food. Some more than others. They guy I am talking about used to go to Applebees and order 2 servings of boneless buffalo wings and then the chicken alfredo and 2 beers. Then one day he just wanted to turn into a beef cake. But he wanted to lose weight the laziest way possible. So he read up on how metabolism works. So he found out a lot of really shredded body builders eat 6 small meals a day. So he did it. He would eat like a can of tuna. And then 2 outs later, eat a can of green beans. And then 2 hours later eat an apple. And so on and so forth. He said he was never hungry but he initially was craving bad food all the time. But once he started seeing the pounds drop, he got addicted to losing the weight and he lost all kinds of weight. And then when he started lifting weights, he bulked up fast because he could see the immediate muscle development.

He has kept it off and now he eats what he wants when he wants.

I can't eat one fukn can of tuna though.

Fuck that, LOL.

CINNABON.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
its the flavor of food that can keep u addicted to eating... if u eat smaller portions and dont go after seconds, u can really see ur weight decrease... and eat nuts to snack on in between meals... combine that with an exercise regimen, and drinking water to keep full, and u can lose wait kinda fast.

da relic

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
dope thread, gonna try and make some changes. I think it'll be necessary to remove "influences" too like social eating settings. Its almost like you gotta eat everything or else you're not "a man" sort of speak.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Until they see your improvement in your weight and look....while they just eat allthat shit and get fat...