In The Summertime

Dope beat. My only comment on your beat is your tagg throughout this beat. If you're doing that for protection of your beat it doesn't work. I had a lot of artist come by my studio with youtube beats with tags throughout the beat like that and I can easily take those out especially now its more easier with stem separation. I think one tag in your beat is good enough. I would pressed the artist to pay the producer where they got the beat from but 9 times outta 10 they don't and that's why I charge more money to take tags out (smh) As long as you have your beat master in your computer or hardware that you're using. That's your real protection

Kane the MOD

Grey haired Boom Bap Rap Dad
Battle Points: 6
Dope beat. My only comment on your beat is your tagg throughout this beat. If you're doing that for protection of your beat it doesn't work. I had a lot of artist come by my studio with youtube beats with tags throughout the beat like that and I can easily take those out especially now its more easier with stem separation. I think one tag in your beat is good enough. I would pressed the artist to pay the producer where they got the beat from but 9 times outta 10 they don't and that's why I charge more money to take tags out (smh) As long as you have your beat master in your computer or hardware that you're using. That's your real protection
Thank you for checking out my beat. The beattag was automatically added by Airbit which is me being lazy. I agree I should have added the tag only in the places where it makes sense.