I'm not hating but Ma$e gets sonned one mo' gen!

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
this is getting fun :)

Jim Jones told Mase that Dip Set was gonna "swerve on him..." and here it is;

Cam & The Diplomats - Father Forgive Us (Ma$e diss)

http://www.powow.com/tam4444/02.zip

(right click "save as")

"Everybody's welcoming this,
welcoming that,
he wasn't welcome in the first place,
how we welcome him back?"

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
this is getting a bit much.....

to be honest, i feel sorry for the dips. they sound desperate. that whole "rap is the devil" thing is stupid- there is a difference between "did you say this" and "do you feel this way"- he admitted to saying it, so he isnt allowed to change his stance on it? are you allowed to change your perspective on something? my perspective on a lot of things in the last few months alone- things i believed firmly have chnaged completely.

so, mase got on th eradio and tried to "damage" dipset? didnt they call him up? he didnt try to do anything... he was asked a question and explained it.

of course, people love nothing more than to tear down someone who doesnt want to live the bullshit life anymore.

the song is pretty weak for a diss track anyways. this is all pub for the dips, thats whats "really good" in their words. jimmy jones wasnt gonna move any units but now they found a beef to start to generate interest... not real hard to figure out.

and no, im not a mase fan....

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
That tracks garbage! I thought they would do better than that though.... I think now this whole beef is becoming ridiculous and they should just drop it... Both of them cats are doin the same things, tryin to get there cake up... Leave it at that, what was said was said and it's over... I wonder if ma$e will come back at them though.... Probably not... Anyways, this just shows how money ruins friendships.... Greed is a mutha fuker...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
question: how sad is it that this beef will likey be very one sided, in that mase will probably keep on wishing them the best, and not respond with a track of his own?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
So iT TAKES A MA$E CoMEBACK To RESURRECT KiLLA CAM.....WoW.
iM iMPRESSED CUZ HE PUT SoME EMoTiON iN THiS SoNG AND YoU CAN TELL.
CAM SHoULD KEEP THiS UP FoR HiS RECENT/FUTURE PRoJECTS.

THE "BEEF" iS STUPiD BUT THE TRACK iSNT BAD.
CiTY

AND iS THAT BLACK CHiLD oR CADiLLAC TAH FRoM MURDER iNC, iN THE BEGiNiNG???

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i like cam and dipset ...certified gangsta is nice good concept

but does anyone else feel like those guys try wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to come up with new catch phrases and trends whats really good whats really hood pink cars....whatever else they do
they need to relax on that

yo N.U.G you dont like mase's first album? the one is terrible but the first one is great

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
oh my god, that shit is bananas, DIP SET DIP SET, that's the Cam I wanna hear!!! Yo they killed Mase on that one!!! Mase can retire again!!!!

Cold Truth said:
this is getting a bit much.....

to be honest, i feel sorry for the dips. they sound desperate. that whole "rap is the devil" thing is stupid- there is a difference between "did you say this" and "do you feel this way"- he admitted to saying it, so he isnt allowed to change his stance on it? are you allowed to change your perspective on something? my perspective on a lot of things in the last few months alone- things i believed firmly have chnaged completely.

so, mase got on th eradio and tried to "damage" dipset? didnt they call him up? he didnt try to do anything... he was asked a question and explained it.

of course, people love nothing more than to tear down someone who doesnt want to live the bullshit life anymore.

the song is pretty weak for a diss track anyways. this is all pub for the dips, thats whats "really good" in their words. jimmy jones wasnt gonna move any units but now they found a beef to start to generate interest... not real hard to figure out.

CT, how many groups you know can consistently sell out 6-8,000 seat arenas with no fucking album, the DIP SETS did it before Diplomatic Immunity came out and G-Unit before Get Rich based on there mixtape success, that's a movement man!!! G-Unit and Dip SEt are holding it down right now, to not like them is to not like Hip hop period!! And Jim Jones is a funny cat, they trendsetters B
and no, im not a mase fan

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Mase was in Houston on 97.9 this Mornin, Im assumin he said the same things he been sayin and from what I hear theres no reason for anybody to be hatin on him, and the Cam n Jim sound like bitches right about now straight up

p.s. Fuck Dipset, i cant believe that people complain about whats "real hip hop" then turn around and listen to some bullshit like that, the majority of the shit they talk about is unrealistic or jus doesnt make any sense period.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
The Beat is garbage. The other rappers are garbarge, and the hook is garbage.

BUT............

Cam is spittin some real stuff on there. Espcially when he is telling MASE to bulid a church or a rec center in harlem. Ive always liked cames flow. This is the old school cam

"This is my call by the false profit, ALL PROFIT"

that is a real ass line

clas....

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
The Beat is garbage. The other rappers are garbarge, and the hook is garbage.

BUT............

Cam is spittin some real stuff on there. Espcially when he is telling MASE to bulid a church or a rec center in harlem. Ive always liked cames flow. This is the old school cam

"This is my call by the false profit, ALL PROFIT"

that is a real ass line

clas....

what that beat was sick, i don't like no hooks, i rather hear a rapper spit 60 bars no hook anyway or rap the hook like mobb deep used to do!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
yeah, i like how cam told mase to build a church- and then "kept it real" by saying he still moves rocks RIGHT AFTER. "mase, build a church and a rec center for the community, while i am trying to bring it down so i can make my already swoll pockets even fatter"

jaydub- i was talking about record sales. jim jones wont smell gold on his own.

and yes, they are trend setters.... "gooney goo goo" and pink cars and "whats really good/hood"... wow, i am impressed now. WOW.

anyways, i;'m not even trying to throw hate their direction, i'm just saying this al sounds/looks like some real publicity ish right now.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
N.U.G. said:
nah, that's Un Kasa - Dip Set, Byrd Gang...

oH YEAH i SEEN HiM BEForE, HE LoOKS LiKE A HARLEM BiG GiPP.

THiS is THRoWBACK CAM, BUT WHY DoESNT CAM oPEN A REC CENTER or SoMETHiNG???

THE MoST PoWERFUL THiNG HE SAiD WAS THE LiNE...

"YoU CHECKiN LoDi MoMS?/MEENo?/HUDDY CoMBS?/NoPE/HoLMES YoU TRYNA FAKE WiT CARDAN/PARDAN/YoU GoNNA LEAVE HiM NAKED LiKE TARZAN/AWW MAN..."

i KNOW YALL REMEMBER "HARLEM WoRLD" THE GRoUP THAT MASE PUT oUT RiGHT BEFoRE HE RETiRED.THEY CoNSiSTED oF MA$E, BABY STACE (TWIN SISTER), CARDAN (YOUNGER BROTHER), LoON (CURRENT BAD BOY ARTIST), MEENO, HUDDY CoMBS, AND BLiNKY BLiNK.

LoON iS THE oNLY NoTABLE NAME oN THERE, BUT THE REST of EM FELL oFF THE PLANET AFTER MA$E LEFT.AND CAM EVEN MENTiONS AN iNCiDENT WHERE "BLiNK BEAT UP CANiBUS" THiS WAS AT THE RELEASE FoR "RiP THA JACKER" WHERE BLiNK AN SoMEBoDY ELSE JUMPED CANiBUS AT HiS RELEASE PARTY.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
oH YEAH i SEEN HiM BEForE, HE LoOKS LiKE A HARLEM BiG GiPP.

THiS is THRoWBACK CAM, BUT WHY DoESNT CAM oPEN A REC CENTER or SoMETHiNG???

THE MoST PoWERFUL THiNG HE SAiD WAS THE LiNE...

"YoU CHECKiN LoDi MoMS?/MEENo?/HUDDY CoMBS?/NoPE/HoLMES YoU TRYNA FAKE WiT CARDAN/PARDAN/YoU GoNNA LEAVE HiM NAKED LiKE TARZAN/AWW MAN..."

i KNOW YALL REMEMBER "HARLEM WoRLD" THE GRoUP THAT MASE PUT oUT RiGHT BEFoRE HE RETiRED.THEY CoNSiSTED oF MA$E, BABY STACE (TWIN SISTER), CARDAN (YOUNGER BROTHER), LoON (CURRENT BAD BOY ARTIST), MEENO, HUDDY CoMBS, AND BLiNKY BLiNK.

LoON iS THE oNLY NoTABLE NAME oN THERE, BUT THE REST of EM FELL oFF THE PLANET AFTER MA$E LEFT.AND CAM EVEN MENTiONS AN iNCiDENT WHERE "BLiNK BEAT UP CANiBUS" THiS WAS AT THE RELEASE FoR "RiP THA JACKER" WHERE BLiNK AN SoMEBoDY ELSE JUMPED CANiBUS AT HiS RELEASE PARTY.

yeah that's true what you said...

that line about Blink smacking up Canibus was ill though;

"you try to handle us,
get on the air and damage us,
screaming out "Harlem" huh?,
like you ain't just abandon us, (where you been at?)
well let me fill you in,
now there's a whole clan of us,
Blink's so mad,
he went and beat up Canibus...
"

:D

like I've said before, I don't like Mase firstly because his music is WACK. Secondly, he abandoned his friends and has done all types of things that indicate to me that he is a selfish and greedy person (demanding $50,000 from Cam, coming back to rap strictly for $$$). His album comes out on the 24th and despite all the $$$ going to promotion and Mase's fame, I predict the album will flop...

holla!

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Why does Ma$e have to stay in Hip Hop for anotha nigga? Its his responsibility to further his career not Ma$e's, I aint even a Ma$e fan but this trick shit goin on out there is crazy, if I were Ma$e I would tell all them dudes to go to hell and go on with my life fo real.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
yo udont know WHAT he came back for.. .people keep saying, he's rapping just for money"
what the hell cam and them doing the things they do for? hell ca msays he still slangs crack for money. its ok to sell dope for money but not rap?

of course he abandoned his friends... he wanted a new life. he needed a new life. why is that so bad? he did what was best for HIM and HIS life, instead of "keepin it real".

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Craig Gantt said:
Why does Ma$e have to stay in Hip Hop for anotha nigga? Its his responsibility to further his career not Ma$e's, I aint even a Ma$e fan but this trick shit goin on out there is crazy, if I were Ma$e I would tell all them dudes to go to hell and go on with my life fo real.

c'mon dog... have you got a crew you make music with or roll with? would just break out on them like it's nothing once you got on?