I'm looking for advice on a Youtube channel I want to start

Hey! I'm living in England and used to make beats. I like hip-hop, neo soul
Anything produced by Elaquent, Tall Black Guy or Suff Daddy is what I have been listening to this year

I want some advice on starting up a Youtube instrumental channel, putting artists beats on the channel. How much does it cost to get an exclusive 9th Wonder (or any other well-known hip-hop producers) instrumentals to upload on the channel? I see channels like "snaresallday" and "rawlikesushi" with Illmind and Madlib instrumentals, have they bought them from the producers or have they uploaded them illegally?

I have some producers from my city who will contribute beats when I start the channel but I am looking for bigger names to get subscribers and views. Does anyone know much about Youtube channels? Can I get licensing for an instrumental from big name producers to put on the channel? Any help would be appreciated

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
They just put them up. Eventually Youtube could send them a notice to take it down or shut down their Youtube page completely.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's possible. Maybe you should contact them on there. I've seen youtube channels that were taken down for that even with thousands of subscribers.