I'm coming back ;)

Hey folks!

It's been a while since the last time I battled here (I'm not counting the last Battle That :D ) and due to the fact that I have 79 battles in total I decided to make it to 100.

That means I'm gonna take part in 20 battles in the upcoming season and I will try to make the next Battle That the 21st one (of course if I qualify).

Once I've made it to 100 battles I will stop battling so let's consider it my last season here. :giggle:

I definitely won't be participating regularly but as I mentioned you can expect me in the next 21 battles.

So see ya on the battlefield ;):D :devilish:
The Undertaker Entrance GIF - The Undertaker Entrance Wwe GIFs

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hey folks!

It's been a while since the last time I battled here (I'm not counting the last Battle That :D ) and due to the fact that I have 79 battles in total I decided to make it to 100.

That means I'm gonna take part in 20 battles in the upcoming season and I will try to make the next Battle That the 21st one (of course if I qualify).

Once I've made it to 100 battles I will stop battling so let's consider it my last season here. :giggle:

I definitely won't be participating regularly but as I mentioned you can expect me in 21 next battles.

So see ya on the battlefield ;):D :devilish:
The Undertaker Entrance GIF - The Undertaker Entrance Wwe GIFs

Since you've been gone for a while, the ILL rules state that you must take part in an ILL beatdown like a gang jumping someone in.

office space GIF