I'm close to finishing my first Project.... looking for tips plz!

jkz08

☘️EireWaves ☘️
Luvvving the instruments man, the lyrics have me edgy, I'm too new to make a valid criticism ( not that im critisizing ur work) on anyones work until I get more into using the forum as I've been listening to my own sh*t for the last 3 months. keep up the vibe man (y)(y)(y)(y)

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
Sorry bro, but I'm not gonna sit here for hours picking through all of that. I like Jammin though. It's fun. Very simple lyrically and not at all something I'd usually listen to, however. If I had to say anything, it seems like it rambles through, saying alot but not really anything at the same time. You've got a dope voice and I like the instrumental, however.

One thing I will say, for some reason the song gives me disney singer vibes in some places. I don't know what qualities make it sound like that. I just know it when I hear it. I wouldn't call it corny. That's not what it is. It just shares a certain quality in the way you deliver it that makes it sound that way. My boss's daughter sings in that way too and its immediately noticable. Maybe not in production value though. Its a bit rough around the edges in some places. I wouldn't say its bad at all, having said that. Just not quite polished feeling.

Nice dude

members online