I'm back

Please forgive me if I've put this in the wrong thread.

I've been missing for a few months (or more, I don't really know). My last user name was Space Alexander. I've changed it because I'm trying to start new in life and kind of rebrand everything.

I really missed this place and I plan on trying to get back into the swing of things. I don't mean to sound like a cry baby, but 2022 has been one of the worst years of my life. Tragedy upon tragedy and I've just been kind of a ghost.

Hopefully 2023 will be better and I look forward to getting back involved with this forum. I miss the conversation.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome back @Space_The_Face & there is nothing wrong with reinventing yourself.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Please forgive me if I've put this in the wrong thread.

I've been missing for a few months (or more, I don't really know). My last user name was Space Alexander. I've changed it because I'm trying to start new in life and kind of rebrand everything.

I really missed this place and I plan on trying to get back into the swing of things. I don't mean to sound like a cry baby, but 2022 has been one of the worst years of my life. Tragedy upon tragedy and I've just been kind of a ghost.

Hopefully 2023 will be better and I look forward to getting back involved with this forum. I miss the conversation.
Welcome back!

Yeah me too, 2022 was shit. Luckily I'm headed on the right path now.

members online