1. The results of the Warzone Beat Battle are in! See what went down.

I needed a mental health beat-break

1. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    LOL. I guess that's the best way of describing it.

With all the stuff from ILL plus me doing my own beats, I felt like I needed a break from the beats and other stuff on here, so that's why I haven't been on much the past week.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else needs a break like that. It's great to make beats regularly but it's best to give your ears and your mind a rest from the music. Anyone?

RizzakBeats likes this.
  2. Matt-D

Matt-D

ILLIEN
    Battle Points:
    @Fade I absolutely agree, if I had a dollar for everytime I made something terrible trying to force it and not taking a break. Matter of fact last showcase I did that with a MJ remix, I ended up forcing and rushing it and didn't pay attention to what I was doing because I was physically, mentally, and creatively exhausted. A lot of times when your consistent with making music and get burned out when you take a break and come back I personally think you come back stronger because you get your good ear back, your love for music (which is very important) and you hear everything correctly.

crosstevsky and Fade like this.
  3. crosstevsky

crosstevsky

beats architect
    Battle Points:
    Not Yet!

4. Memento Beats

Memento Beats

ILLIEN
    Battle Points:
    @Fade Sometimes breaks are necessary to refresh yourself. But honestly, I have never had a time in my life when I had total break from music. Even if I don't make anything new I do research and try to listen to new things and explore new musical areas. Actually, the funny thing is I wrote an article about it and maybe I post it one day here. Stay tuned! ;)

Fade likes this.
  5. dBtheProducer

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
    Battle Points:
    ill mass produce a bunch of beats for a while and focus solely on just creating new beats

then iil take a break from creating and focus more on sharing them online and on social media

Im like a sponge, ill soak up as much as I can, but then theres always the need to squeeze it all out, so that I may have room for more...if that makes any sense :rolleyes:

6. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    @dBtheProducer that's an interesting way to look at it! Because everyone is so focused on making beats and I'm sure spend little time promoting it.