I made 2 new beats today....Fuck Yeah!!!!

err congrats ! Sampled or composed stuff?

The first two were composed this third one has a sample in it. But mostly composed.
I will send one to the beats weekly, and showcase the other two.
I cant believe no one got on that Rakim remixxage, might have to do something with that too. My dependency on Mary Jane is dead.....Hell Yeah god dammit.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
NICE....

Glad to see the block has been lifted.....hopefully this is a start of a trend of music coming from you.... You're a beast....... Don't be a wasted talent....

NICE....

Glad to see the block has been lifted.....hopefully this is a start of a trend of music coming from you.... You're a beast....... Don't be a wasted talent....

Thanks man, that means a lot coming from you.
To add to my tally of beats in the last 24 hours, im up to 4, 2 of them are real bangers, 1 is okay and 1 still a work in progress. But them juices are flowing again.
I feel reborn, lol.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
It's a liberating feeling.....

You know at that point that music is not a part of you.......that you are a part of music...and you can't deny yourself....

It's the beauty of being able to put music in your soul into sound.....

I think we take that for granted.... We have a talent for music that many people do not have......and are the admiration of many who cannot do what we do...

I feel that sometimes by not putting our music into sound, we are depriving the people of music......

It's a beautiful thing....I still get chills when I make a dope beat.... I hope everyone gets the same feeling...because when I hear something I did and it sounds crack....I still sit in awe....(not in a conceited way) thinking "wow..I actually did this"......... I feel truly blessed....whether it's by a god or whatever......whatever the case...it feels great.....

Keep doing what you do 2G.... You will find peace in your music...........

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Lol..

Last night was a wake up call for me....I realized that (no conceit, whatsoever..real talk) I'm a talented dude.....and I know after what I heard last night that not many people out here can fuck with me.....and that alone is a huge driving force for me to even be BETTER....this way everyone can feel the same as I do.....

I really hope you guys feel that way.......I wanna shake Kanye's hand and thank him..... His attitude towards his music is something we should all have for our music.....He has a passion deep within his soul....and that's why he's the piece of shit he is.......his confidence is sky high.....

I think we take that for granted.... We have a talent for music that many people do not have......and are the admiration of many who cannot do what we do...

I feel that sometimes by not putting our music into sound, we are depriving the people of music.......

I think thats a really good point you make, I do take it for granted even though its taken years and years of trial and error to get where Im at abilitywise. I have finally realised though that I dont need the weed to make a beat. As long as the beat is a headnodder and keeps me rocking in my chair then I can still sit there for hours listening to the same beat, moulding it and making it better.
And yeah I get that every time I make a hot beat, "damn I made that shit".
I surprise myself every single time I make a banger. But everytime I do, it makes me realise I still have got it, Im not going out yet, although I must admit, I very nearly stopped altogether, I thought I lost the spark. I thank God, for reigniting my inspiration....And the funny thing is, I was in bed the night before last asking him to show me the light and help me on my path. He answered.