I Got Me A Belt!!!

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
I hope yall dont mind me spreadin and takin part in my cheer but, I won the Reign Supreme beat battle this past saturday around my way. I've been takin part in these things for a minute and I finally got the belt. A dude feel like Roy William or Mack Brown gettin the monkey off his back. Yo shouts to Illmuziks very own Beats 1 O 1 who made it to the final round with me. You can hit the link and check out the pics and my winning remix to Omarions O(they thought they were gonna throw me a curve ball with that but I freaked it anyway) CHECK ME OUT RIGHT HERE

T

The Bastard

oh shit, id be wearin that shit to the clubs and to work and everyplace else i went if i won one of those, congradulations, man, u dont even know how bad i want a belt

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
That's dope man, Much props! Don't stop here, now you got to get that 2nd belt :thumb: Hahahaaa, Beatz 101's got the mean mug rollin off.... That cat is dope too man, much respect to both of yall...

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
Damn.. Nice job man.. Now i want me a belt too... Hell i might try to be in the next on... Congratulations man... Go for that 2nd one... And the remix you did is tight too..

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh yeah 101, what are you like 7 feet tall? LOL. (Sorry ShortFuze, I had to bring it up). Good pics though, glad you guys got a chance to hookup.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
thats ill, propz. i wish they did shit like that where i live.

sAfE.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
YO Thanx to everyone for the props. The belt is a mutha!! Not to mention my stock went up a lil aroun the way. The price on my beats just went up!
Damn.. Nice job man.. Now i want me a belt too... Hell i might try to be in the next on... Congratulations man... Go for that 2nd one... And the remix you did is tight too..
no doubt you need to do that. There's one in Raliegh at NC State this Fri. Holla if you want that info.

Oh yeah 101, what are you like 7 feet tall? LOL. (Sorry ShortFuze, I had to bring it up). Good pics though, glad you guys got a chance to hookup.

AND F U FADE!!! LOL

T

The Bastard

Sahota said:
can someone explain how a beat battle takes place?
im guessin they gotta make beats live on the spot, how else they gunna be able to prove they made it

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Congrats Short! That joint was tight! Keep it movin' Bro'. I see you even beat out some tuff competition. Beatz 101 ain't no slouch himself! IllMuzik reprezent!!
ONE