How do you feel about weird mainstream lyrics ?

I was listening to an Schoolboy Q song called Studio, and i heard this lyric

Throw and loc your pussy girl, you knowing that your nigga faded
Can I hit that pussy way I wanna while this record playin'?
Put my tongue in different places, play a game of Operation
Na-na-na-na la-nla-la-la, you get what I'm sayin'
No methaphors, nothing like that
I'm keeping it straight to the point with you
I'mma put this dick up all in-side-of-you

so i thought if "I'mma put this dick up all in-side-of-you" was gonna be in a persian rap song, it HAD to be in a disstrack. i mean there'd be No way anyone would listen to a song with a lyric like that in here. so i was thinking, are the people who talk english as their main language okay with lyrics like this? cuz i'm hearing a lot of them recently. how do you feel about a lyric like the line that i mentioned ?

by the way take a look at Quavos Trap Paris lyrics, its the greatest song of the last 1000 years! this is lyrically the strongest part :

Made it from the bottom, what you thinking of me? (what you thinking)
I made it from the bottom, what you thinking of me? (what you thinking)
When I was on the bottom, you didn't hang out with me (no way)

What could possibly be the next line about ?

Now I got some dollars, they keep hanging with me (yeah)

"Hello darkness my old friend..."

Nothing really weird about those lyrics, pretty par for the course if you ask me.
As for the trap lyrics, not exactly a lyrical masterpiece there. The way the verse you first quoted displays much more lyrical technique, not reapeating the same words, more wordplay. And technically superior to the "greatest song of the last 1000 yrs", I hope you are being sarcastic lmfao.

Nothing really weird about those lyrics, pretty par for the course if you ask me.
As for the trap lyrics, not exactly a lyrical masterpiece there. The way the verse you first quoted displays much more lyrical technique, not reapeating the same words, more wordplay. And technically superior to the "greatest song of the last 1000 yrs", I hope you are being sarcastic lmfao.
in fact i really like that song, i am a schoolboy Q fan actually but the point is I've never seen an Iranian rapper/singer speak THAT direct. lyrics like "i'm going to pull my glorious dick out and put it in you" would be kinda inappropriate in in our songs. i'm not trying to brag about Persian rap, just trying to see your side of the story and let you see my side.

@2GooD Productions did you Really think i listened to every single song since 1019 and chose that microbes song as the greatest song that I've ever heard ? i mean seriously ? :D

btw if u are reading this and you still haven't checked Schoolboys Oxymoron album out yet, Do it right now.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I like(d) that song @ArvinArmani but remember and this is no excuse for misogyny, sexism, etc. in lyrics but once upon a time there was

and Meek Mill put a spin on it with

What tha

We all know the younger people. specially African-Americans love rap, they love it so much that a lot of them commit murders and quit schools just because their rapper idols pretended that they did in their songs, just to make money, a rapper like meek mill who's famous and can be heard, has the greatest opportunity to improve the youths culture and make them better humans, everything's ready for evolution and Then :

Face down ass up ... for fucks sake :D

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Don't stereotype @ArvinArmani but where I reside when the average crime is committed, what youths and/or adults were listening to plays no role and this is not me ignoring the socioeconomic reality/realities of criminality. Hip Hop began as a way to channel negative energy into the positive of making music but "keeping it real" got rap artists of the past and present fucked up.

@ArvinArmani Iran has a pretty strict Islamic culture, I think that is colouring your opinion on this. People have been fucking since the dawn of time, if they didnt we wouldnt exist. The british museum has a huge collection of wooden and stone dildos from throughout history, and how we now worship gods, people used to worship the sexual organs. Religion tends to make people very prudish and judgemental on the things their god tells them to avoid. The very things we rely on for the survival of the human race, technically hahaha. Why is it off limits to make art that expresses that?

@ArvinArmani Iran has a pretty strict Islamic culture, I think that is colouring your opinion on this. People have been fucking since the dawn of time, if they didnt we wouldnt exist. The british museum has a huge collection of wooden and stone dildos from throughout history, and how we now worship gods, people used to worship the sexual organs. Religion tends to make people very prudish and judgemental on the things their god tells them to avoid. The very things we rely on for the survival of the human race, technically hahaha. Why is it off limits to make art that expresses that?
Its not about religion, its about the culture. In iranian tv i've Never heard a curse word or someone talking about his dick. Thats not about the rules and religions, we have this as our tradition for 25 centuries now, we have tons of poems about love and theres not a single word about a dick in any of them. (Why am i laughin lol)
Maybe We just cant see the other eye because we haven't grew up in the same place.

@OGBama rap couldve changed Everything, its only making it worse. I once red that in america, the amount of crimes (or murders) that the black people commit is 5 times more than the white people (or all other races) , while they make 1/5 of the population, it was a long time ago and i dont remember the exact numbers, but im sure the amounts were shocking, and its statistics and nothing proves a point better than true statistics.

Anyways, Clearly a part of the black culture is based on hip hop, and Obviously thd crime rate would be way less if rappers like 50 cent didnt rap about killing people, guns etc. Thats all im saying.

Last edited:
Its not about religion, its about the culture. In iranian tv i've Never heard a curse word or someone talking about his dick. Thats not about the rules and religions, we have this as our tradition for 25 centuries now, we have tons of poems about love and theres not a single word about a dick in any of them. (Why am i laughin lol)
Maybe We just cant see the other eye because we haven't grew up in the same place.

@OGBama rap couldve changed Everything, its only making it worse. I once red that in america, the amount of crimes (or murders) that the black people commit is 5 times more than the white people (or all other races) , while they make 1/5 of the population, it was a long time ago and i dont remember the exact numbers, but im sure the amounts were shocking, and its statistics and nothing proves a point better than true statistics.

Anyways, Clearly a part of the black culture is based on hip hop, and Obviously thd crime rate would be way less if rappers like 50 cent didnt rap about killing people, guns etc. Thats all im saying.
Btw sorry if reffering to african americans as blacks makes you feel offended, im not sure if it is offensive or not.

@ArvinArmani It wasnt really that long ago that the USA and Britain were as conservative as that. But I have seen plenty of images of pre Khomeini Iran and the women seemed very sexually liberated, a lot has changed since then. Where the moral fabric of western society has declined, the more conservative religious cultures have devolved into a totalitarianist ideology. Either way, we the little peons suffer for it. The world is in a shitty state right now, highly politicised and freedom of thought and expression, the very driving force of innovation and growth of the human race is under constant attack. I used to warn about the globalists a long, long time ago. Now we are living in the nightmare of a looming global conflict for ultimate global control. The past three years of politics has flipped the world on its head, its literally gone batshit crazy, or at least the extent of that batshit craziness has become openly apparent.

Its best not to get into the political oe religious debates, they used to always end up in arguments. Me personally, I could talk politics for hours.
But due to the inevitable result of such adult mature discussions, they are best left out of things.