Holla If You Felt The Earthquake!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I felt it...my first thought was what are the people under me doing thats shaking my whole frikkin desk, then I look outside and their cars aren't out there...OMG!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Man, this whole house did the wave. Still cant get in contact with my folks at home tho

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Was it that bad for you guys? They said 5.9 which is not THAT strong. I didn't feel it up here but apparently it went here and as far away as Ontario.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
One also hit in colarodo 2hrs ago: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/24/us/24earthquake.html

big

Was it that bad for you guys? They said 5.9 which is not THAT strong. I didn't feel it up here but apparently it went here and as far away as Ontario.

It prob was mild for the world, but for the east coast (Or here in DC) houses NEVER move. And the coast is one long slab of earth so when one part shakes, all of it shakes. Where as the west is broken up pretty good so earth quakes are trapped in regions

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Was it that bad for you guys? They said 5.9 which is not THAT strong.

yo, livin in NYC, a 5.9 is like a 9.9... my crib shook for about 30 secs... i ran outside and moved my car from the buildings... i aint NEVER movin to Cali... they laugh at shit like this.

da relic

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Im in Ohio and whats crazy i was playing golf and didnt feel a thing, but heard that some windows broke at a hospital that 8 miles away from me.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
try living in japan where they get earthquakes and hurricanes

Try living in the midwest where your summer includes over 100degree heat and tornadoes in the summer....and sub freezing cold in the winter...

Fuck that...You won't catch me in the midwest...

I'll deal with the heat and the hurricanes of FL...

We were planning a hurricane party this weekend...looks like we'd have to take a rain check (no pun intended).

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
you guys keep in mind that even though the strongest side of a hurricane is the east side, the west side can produce tornado's as well...its looking like the eye won't be an issue right now but the threat of tornado's is still very high. Just be prepared.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
It's actually a cat 3 now....it's a pretty strong storm...even by FL standards.

It's definitely something difficult to deal with......wish you guys in the cackalacks the best...

Tornadoes are always a threat with tropical cyclones.....

Well at least it's not like Camille.