Hockey Heads: NHL Strike

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
WTF. I'm not a huge hockey fan, but I enjoy watching the games, especially the ones on Saturday night. Last I read, both the players and the league are ignoring each other and refuse to negotiate a new deal.

I think it's retarded that this shit is allowed to happen for any sport. Why can't they just play WHILE they negotiate? As it is right now, there's people out of work because of this strike. I wonder how the league and players would feel if the fans just stopped showing up for the games... I'm sure the old school players are shaking their heads.

ice-hockey-fight_1380944i.jpg

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Greedy bastards. I miss hockey, but it's all a money thing now... so fuck em. I'd rather go down to a local arena and watch people who play because they love playing.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What's messed up is these players are giving all the juice to the minors! I see TSN showing juniors highlights LOL. Plus they're showing tons of NBA highlights as well as games, which they didn't before because of stupid hockey.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Ya man, I hope they do play more NBA games... that's something that never happens in Canada!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I think the hockey season is buried at this point, and you know what, I could care less. I'll play some NHL 09 and start my own season!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
It's crazy, you can't even give away old sports games anymore.