High School Student doing Senior Project

msoriano

Wasgood everybody, for my senior project Ima be makin a hip-hop album and I want people on here to give me there honest opinion on my work and help me out if they can. I'm goin to be postin on here maybe every week so you guys can see my progress. I'm doing my beats on FL Studios cause it was the cheapest program that I saved up for so yeah thanks everybody. And just for reference I'm a 17 year old mexican guy that wants to make it big in hip-hop but with the market over saturated as it is the probability is low but I'm going to have fun tryin

msoriano

Sounds like a good project. What made you get into beats?
I was in rough patch in my life, you know gangs, drugs that kinda stuff and my friend put me on 2Pac and my love for music expanded from there. Dr. Dre was the main reason, then guys like DJ Quik, Warren G, Johnny J, Madlib, Metro Boomin, Kanye West, Travis Scott, DJ Premier I could keep going. So I just wanna follow in their footsteps and leave behind a legacy and and have an impact on someones life they have had on me

msoriano

Hey so this is my update on my Senior Project, so I started making beats just on FL Studios and it was going pretty good but I felt I needed something else to complete my beats and I struggled so I stopped making them for a bit. Right now I'm finding beats that I like and Ima write lyrics and just do like freestyle tracks/remixes/covers on songs I like. It's gunna be like a 5 song EP and have like one beat I made that I really like as a bonus.