Hi everyone!

G

Gaba

Hi everyone i'm Gaba. I'm from an unhabitated and little country called Switzerland. I started "producing "two years ago when i bought an mpc500. After a while I sell it and bought an mpc2500xl which now is the centre of all my "productions". My setup is essentially the mpc, a turntable and a cheap soundcard. I usually sample from vynils from my grandpa but i started buying them because my grandpa didn't have many. I registred on the site hoping to learn new things like good artist to sample, hear some production of other people and for the Beat this! comepetition which i found so interesting. It's a so nice idea to hear what comes out from the same sample used by different people!
I leave there the link of my myspace so you can hear some beat i made :) http://www.myspace.com/ilgaba

P.s: sorry for my english!

Gaba

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Welcome! your english is fine! Ive read worse from natives haha

G

Gaba

Thanks for the welcome! My first language is Italian because i live in the italian part of Switzerland called Ticino. In this part there's a city called Locarno. How do u know Locarno?

G

Gaba

Jajaja ok Excellence :D. Do u people know if there's anybody from switzerland in the forum?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Welcome to this glorious site.