Hi everyone , greeetings from Slovakia (Central Europe)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I would like to post here some my beats. Do anyone from you using reason ? Worth it to upload in wav or mp3 is enough ? Thanks
Welcome! Yeah you can only upload in MP3 format. It will tell you on the upload page whether it's for any of the battles or the beats upload page.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @crx.beatz and what’s your musical backstory?

crx.beatz

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 13
I started to make beats around 2006 primarily for local rap crew. With one demo record and one mixtape (about 30tracks) we did about 40 shows locally in nearby cities. After a few years crew split, and do things on their own. I played as dj a few years , but I lost passion for it (with regard to fact that i studied in another city and my gear was at my hometown) Now , when I have my own apartment, and have hour or two daily dedicated for music i am getting back this passion and producing make me happy. Slowly i am gathering gear and skills. Currently produce on Reason 12, Focusrite Scarlett Solo, Yamaha HS-7 , AKAI MPK Mini. My main focus is on Boom-Bap and Trap beats, but have intention to do lo-fi and phonk stuff too. (sry for my bad english)

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @crx.beatz and with the exception of phonk you’re producing some of the styles I like from a listener view (except Trap) and producer view. For Lo-Fi the king of that is “L. Dre” on YouTube. The Akai MPK Mini is awesome (I use one) which one you got?

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
Welcome!

Mike Martinez

Mikedelic™
Battle Points: 1
What's up my Slovakian brother?

I'm new here as well. From Florida in the US. I like the MPK Mini as well! I use the MK3 as a controller with my MPC One for keys and basslines.

Looking forward to checking out your stuff!

crx.beatz

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 13
What's up my Slovakian brother?

I'm new here as well. From Florida in the US. I like the MPK Mini as well! I use the MK3 as a controller with my MPC One for keys and basslines.

Looking forward to checking out your stuff!
Welcome man , do you attend in beat this battle ?

members online