Hey wassup with everyone?

SlickShit

thanks for having me on here. Im fairly new to music overall as ive been teaching myself for a year now ive fallen deep in love with everything about music. I started rapping last feb and started making beats in august. I know i have some catching up to do because im very new but i just love it and i appreciate the art of it all. Thats a lil background on how i began this journey. Hopefully i can collab with some of yall on here and showcase what im able to do. Yall stay up and be blessed

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @SlickShit and how/where do you go about finding beats to rap with?

SlickShit

Welcome @SlickShit and how/where do you go about finding beats to rap with?
I used to go to beatstars and try to find them or my producer friends ive know from college. Since ive started getting better with my production i try to make beats i could possibly rap on now or that at least has a really well structured pocket.

Happy to see you here man! I dont know why i have a weird thing that i dont count rappers that became beatmakers and kept rapping as my beatmaking family, i mean i love to see kanye and dre rap, but my soul would hurt if i hear ice cube makes beats :D

Btw i dont wanna be ruining your day or smth but i think u should change that name, i mean maybe one day you become really famous and decide to change the world with your art, you dont want to see a list like "Ferdowsi, Muhammad, SlickShit, Gandhi, ..."

Welcome!

SlickShit

Facts about the name ill think of something more professional and nice lol, im literally just starting everything with music so ive been trying to figure out a name for some time lol. As far as titles i never box myself in one category because i feel like im a creator overall and i just like creating in general, from writing to productions its all love and my mind literally is all over with this. I love the feeling of music and understand that its our soul speaking when creating, just my perspective of it all. But I look forward to working with everyone on here one day and competing in these beat challenges.

SlickShit

Happy to see you here man! I dont know why i have a weird thing that i dont count rappers that became beatmakers and kept rapping as my beatmaking family, i mean i love to see kanye and dre rap, but my soul would hurt if i hear ice cube makes beats :D

Btw i dont wanna be ruining your day or smth but i think u should change that name, i mean maybe one day you become really famous and decide to change the world with your art, you dont want to sethe a list like "Ferdowsi, Muhammad, SlickShit, Gandhi, ..."

Welcome!
my last post was for you on here lol and im going to follow your ig when i log back into my profile, im currently deactived with everything so i can dive deeper for a lil without the distractions from everything.