Hey--newbie

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...
M

Mseire86

Hey everyone, I'm new to all of this. I haven't been making beats for years, but I've been obsessed with music of all types since the day I saw light. When I realized that this is what I wanna do, it was like finding myself...I don't know everything, I'm still learning, and enjoying the process. I'm working on my myspace and an independent website. I have a few things I could throw up for some feedback. I Sing, and I write as well, but production is what I want to pursue hardcore...Anyway, I look forward to being part of this community.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice intro, and welcome to IllMuzik!

There's TONS of info on here, from the forums to the articles, have a look around. The main thing here is our community, everyone knows everyone, but don't be afraid to participate.

M

Mseire86

Thanks guys,
I tossed a little instrumental up here: www.myspace.com/532874626
It's nothing fancy, but it will give you an idea of what my style is...I don't sample (probably because I haven't figured it out yet lol) , and I'm very melodically oriented. This song isn't a club banger...it's a chill song...something sentimental. Let me know what you think.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Welcom hope you enjoy and learn from the community!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Welcome to illmuzik!! Please feel free to add your two cents and dont be afraid to ask questions and participate, I have learned LOADS from this site, there isnt a better reasource imo.. And if there is , only people here will know about it and point you to it.

My first advice on the myspace page is to go back and start a musicians/band page.
The reverbnation widget isnt connecting to allow me to hear your stuff. With a bandpage you can upload up to ten songs I believe, then you will be straight as far as that is concerned. When I first started a myspace page I didnt know there was a difference at first either, so to save anymore headaches go ahead and knock that out for yaself!

M

Mseire86

Welcome to illmuzik!! Please feel free to add your two cents and dont be afraid to ask questions and participate, I have learned LOADS from this site, there isnt a better reasource imo.. And if there is , only people here will know about it and point you to it.

My first advice on the myspace page is to go back and start a musicians/band page.
The reverbnation widget isnt connecting to allow me to hear your stuff. With a bandpage you can upload up to ten songs I believe, then you will be straight as far as that is concerned. When I first started a myspace page I didnt know there was a difference at first either, so to save anymore headaches go ahead and knock that out for yaself!

Thanks relic...I suspected there was a difference, but I wasn't sure lol...I'm gonna go back and make that happen, I have more stuff I want to put up anyway. Thanks for the welcome, everyone!!!